Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-06-2007, 01:35 PM

magician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
mani - gary mountfield
primal scream ex stone roses

having his picture taken with me
jam , brixton
very early on sat morning

we love you ,we love you , we love you!!!
thank you from the bottom of my heart
Old 18-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Lost

ponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murray
I saw Josie D'arby outside the Hayward gallery on Friday. She was talking and laughing too loudly.

I also saw Nick Cave last week in Brighton. He was dressed like a nutter, and his little son was the most normal looking creature you'll ever see. They looked funny together.
Old 18-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Kitler

Baldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behindBaldy will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by 9Freedman9
That ginger fella from Corrie, the mechanic bloke who died, had a right old chat, got a bit weary of me and my dad because we asked where he lived and what he was doing work wise, he was as pissed as a fart and we started talking to him about gettig smacked at Portsmouth Away one year, top bloke, said he liked Palace and hoped they did well.
We bumped into him on the way back from Barnsley at Sheffield station last season. After some initial "banter" which included the words "Palace ****s" he was ok.

He is indeed a Wednesday fan and no stranger to a row.
Old 18-06-2007, 01:58 PM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dom Joly was in front of me for the beer queue at Lords last month.
His phone was normal sized. Very disappointing.
Old 18-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
I meet coolio the other week,he was handing out cds at the end of night for a fiver!
he must be skint as hell..
Old 18-06-2007, 02:01 PM

ChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm a member of a private members club in Chiswick, most nights you will recognise a few of the punters. One of Ant and Dec smokes like a chimney, 1 July won't be good for him....
Old 18-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Arsene Wenger on our flight back home from Nice.
Old 18-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

Resident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
The things you see when you dont have a gun...
Old 18-06-2007, 02:13 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Only because I told you!
Old 18-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by catty
Only because I told you!
Old 18-06-2007, 02:20 PM
kootbaitrnitgftiab

jim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weed
a couple of weeks ago glenn hoddle was watching his son play at kent county cricket club in beckenham, here all day, seemed like a nice guy.

cleo rocco(s) a few saturdays ago in brewer street. a lot smaller when you're next to her........
Old 18-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Sensual Member

Miss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I spotted him in Juan Les Pins, South of France, a few years ago. Thought he looked distinguished and handsome in real life.
Old 18-06-2007, 02:25 PM
kootbaitrnitgftiab

jim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weed
sorry, shorter.
Old 18-06-2007, 02:34 PM

nellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betray
I seem to see quite a few famous people.

Last famous person I saw was Mick McCarthy queuing for cab at Victoria.

Also saw Ross from friends in hotel bar in picadilly.

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 18-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I shall see the current Secretary of State for Education and possible future Deputy Prime Minister at least twice tomorrow.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact a Family charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And donate here https://www.justgiving.com/CyclingtheSeason

or by texting CPFC16 5 (or whatever amount) to 70070 to donate to Contact a Family and make a difference today
Old 18-06-2007, 04:04 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Not the last Famous person i saw but probaly the most famous tw*t iv'e seen ,
David mellor coming out his back gate i presume at St catherines dock, Tower bridge ,while i was sitting with my kids on a bench having a can of drink ,he looked at me and seemed extremely twitchy but it was just after his infamous affair.
Old 18-06-2007, 04:54 PM
It's been emotional.

Bartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John Terry
Noel Gallagher on Friday
Old 18-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Humble

DeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Zane Lowe on Saturday at the Muse gig, Wembley Stadium
Old 18-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Willz
Scott Flinders on the way back from school
I didn't know he still went to school
(boom boom)

coat got, bye

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 18-06-2007, 10:07 PM

Ade55 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormsAde55 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormsAde55 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormsAde55 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormsAde55 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormsAde55 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormsAde55 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormsAde55 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormsAde55 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormsAde55 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormsAde55 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up worms
Alan Pardew with his family on brighton pier sat !