Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-06-2007, 10:17 PM

oldnosmo put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalloldnosmo put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalloldnosmo put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalloldnosmo put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalloldnosmo put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalloldnosmo put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalloldnosmo put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalloldnosmo put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalloldnosmo put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalloldnosmo put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalloldnosmo put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
I once saw Nobby Stiles in civvies. Also saw Keith Moon in Shaftesbury Avenue, but my best was Sandie the geezer in the wheelchair on crossroads.
Old 18-06-2007, 10:41 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Saw Kevin Rowland of Dexy's Midnight runners in a cafe near Old Street.

spent most of the rest of the day humming Ohhhh Geenooo...

Werner Herzog
Old 19-06-2007, 02:33 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Joe Perry from Aerosmith. He and steven tyler are friends of my b in law

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 19-06-2007, 07:57 AM
Always Crashing....

Springer is starting to shape upSpringer is starting to shape up
I saw Bryan Robson outside ATS in Altrincham the other day.
Old 19-06-2007, 08:18 AM
Green man

OldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Michael Portillo, when I left a restaurant in London.
Old 19-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Thats Geezer, not geeza.

Geezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o status
Jenny Faulkner in the Hand in Hand in Wimbledon, seen her about loads of times and she is absolutely stunning in real life.
Old 19-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Green man

OldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Also used to see Lord Hurd a lot at 99 Bishopsgate. Always very smart with a tatty briefcase (which as Basil Fawlty mentioned, proved his class). I was impressed by the fact that he used public transport - I often saw him getting on and off the bus there.
Old 21-06-2007, 09:25 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ponypunter
I also saw Nick Cave last week in Brighton. He was dressed like a nutter, and his little son was the most normal looking creature you'll ever see. They looked funny together.
My dad reckoned he was a poseur - the only time they met.
I don't think Dad was wrong.
Old 21-06-2007, 09:26 PM

JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Geezer
Jenny Faulkner in the Hand in Hand in Wimbledon, seen her about loads of times and she is absolutely stunning in real life.
her & Youngs beer?

Sure you haven't died & gone to Heaven?
Old 21-06-2007, 09:27 PM

I saw Nicholas "appalling man" / "cow shed in a field" "poison carrot" Witchell tonite. He is a short skinny cove.
Old 21-06-2007, 09:33 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Al Murray (the funny-ha ha one, not his namesake of this parish) above a pub in London's posh Chiswick this evening.
Old 21-06-2007, 09:45 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I saw Laurence Llewelyn Bowen crossing Shaftesbury Ave tonight. He was quite soberly dressed (for him), but with trademark long, unbuttoned cuffs. But his coiffured scarecut is even worse in real life.
Old 21-06-2007, 09:49 PM

Palace-Chick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace-Chick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace-Chick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace-Chick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace-Chick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace-Chick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace-Chick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace-Chick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace-Chick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace-Chick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace-Chick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Matt from Busted (who won I'm a celebrity...) at a Jason Donovan concert two weeks ago

Probably not a good thing to admit
Old 21-06-2007, 10:19 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I sat opposite Terry Waite on the train last night. I noticed he had a sock bandage on his ankle. Possibly from where he was shackled to a radiator in the Middle East?
Old 21-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Geezer
She's best friends with someone I used to work with. And agree about the last bit
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Completed Member

Embassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Selhurst Celtic
I sat opposite Terry Waite on the train last night. I noticed he had a sock bandage on his ankle. Possibly from where he was shackled to a radiator in the Middle East?
Was he sitting down? or holding on to the straps?
Old 21-06-2007, 10:33 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Selhurst Celtic
Sure it wasn't just a vagrant?
Old 21-06-2007, 10:44 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Steve Bruce at the vets, a couple of months ago.

Old 21-06-2007, 10:48 PM
I want that one!

Palace Eagle is approaching Side-o statusPalace Eagle is approaching Side-o statusPalace Eagle is approaching Side-o statusPalace Eagle is approaching Side-o statusPalace Eagle is approaching Side-o statusPalace Eagle is approaching Side-o statusPalace Eagle is approaching Side-o statusPalace Eagle is approaching Side-o statusPalace Eagle is approaching Side-o statusPalace Eagle is approaching Side-o statusPalace Eagle is approaching Side-o status
Played football on Tuesday against Bradley McIntosh. Reach for the stars!! He's crap. My mates play every Tuesday, so went for the first time. He's so short. Also chatted to Chico and Crew 82 at Butlins in February!
Old 21-06-2007, 10:52 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hoyt Gutteridge in tesco yesterday