Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
Mrs Laura Bush in Mobile, Al. She is here with her husband and she is having dinner less than 200 yards from my house

What the bleeding hell does it cost to bring them into Mobile, plus all the added security and inconvenience.
Old 21-06-2007, 11:17 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
What the hell are they doing in Mobile.

Plus surely it brings down property prices
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Marvel at my Member

Stanley Techer lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnStanley Techer lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnStanley Techer lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnStanley Techer lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnStanley Techer lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnStanley Techer lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnStanley Techer lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnStanley Techer lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnStanley Techer lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnStanley Techer lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnStanley Techer lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Ashley Hames off that Bravo telly channel in the Vodafone shop, Clapham Junction.

Apparently he lost his phone a month before and was giving it the "don't you know who I am?" when the girl serving told him the insurance wouldn't pay out as he didn't report it within 24 hours.

Suffice it to say, the young lady behind the counter wasn't too familiar with "Sin Cities"
Nice work but you are sending me without those raper without that Knife holder.What will you do next.I want to go in prison then truth will came out."It's truth don't save a snake it will bite you again."

Medhi/tony - 18-10-2004
Old 21-06-2007, 11:36 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
Mrs Laura Bush in Mobile, Al. She is here with her husband and she is having dinner less than 200 yards from my house
Surely, that town should be renamed Cell Phone not Mobile ? Coat.
Old 22-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Brumie Allan
Steve Bruce at the vets, a couple of months ago.
What was wrong with him?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 22-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
I saw Bobby Charlton and Pele at a Man u/AC Milan game here a couple of years ago

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 22-06-2007, 02:37 AM

brb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Roberto Carlos for me when met a private jet at Gatwick.
Before that Chelsea team when came back from Valencia.
Also had the southern based England players plus Venables after the Holland friendly.
Old 22-06-2007, 06:46 AM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Stanley Techer Ashley Hames off that Bravo telly channel in the Vodafone shop, Clapham Junction. Apparently he lost his phone a month before and was giving it the "don't you know who I am?" when the girl serving told him the insurance wouldn't pay out as he didn't report it within 24 hours. Suffice it to say, the young lady behind the counter wasn't too familiar with "Sin Cities"
What a clown a bloke who is 'famous' for being humiliated on a digital channel at pub chucking out time.
Old 22-06-2007, 06:51 AM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ariel the little mermaid on a school girl's backpack on the bus.
Old 22-06-2007, 03:59 PM

Belly has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBelly has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBelly has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBelly has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBelly has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBelly has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBelly has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBelly has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBelly has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBelly has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBelly has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Joanna Lumley in back of my cab,as we went round Parliment sq, she became quite emotional about the protesters out side house of commons.
Old 22-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Banned by moderators

beestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little paw
Ruby Wax - Heathrow Terminal 4 - yesterday early morning, checking in for flight to Australia. Alone.
Old 22-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Living the dream

Bluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
saw Jim Davidson in my local a couple of months ago, his brother drinks in there.
His brothers a really nice bloke, Jim Davidson's a moaning bastard.
Old 22-06-2007, 04:08 PM

AngelaJ is fond of sand dunes and salty airAngelaJ is fond of sand dunes and salty airAngelaJ is fond of sand dunes and salty airAngelaJ is fond of sand dunes and salty airAngelaJ is fond of sand dunes and salty airAngelaJ is fond of sand dunes and salty airAngelaJ is fond of sand dunes and salty airAngelaJ is fond of sand dunes and salty airAngelaJ is fond of sand dunes and salty airAngelaJ is fond of sand dunes and salty airAngelaJ is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Mark Hudson getting a take away curry
Old 22-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Up'n'Coming Eagle

Young_Eagle is playing for a contract
The Sevilla squad at Seville Airport, ready for their flight to go and play Barcelona in the Super Cup back in August
And burn the f***** lot.
Old 22-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Wannabe Surfer Dude

SIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just asked Chris Martins mum that next time her son and daughter in law come down can they please not park too close please ( well sort of that language)
Old 22-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Saw Max Clifford at the Goodwood festival of speed this afternoon (on the back of a golf cart on his way back to the car park)
Old 24-06-2007, 06:45 PM

brb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Craig Dobson i just met is tonights highlight.
Old 25-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to Ollie
Luke Chadwick
Old 25-06-2007, 09:41 AM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

DougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by Malakite
Cuba Gooding Junior on a bar stool next to me in Miami, he was eating a Cheese Burger and really enjoying it!
stop talking shite lol - i was there and im sure maximillion is far more famous
Old 25-06-2007, 09:49 AM

hazlin is playing for a contract
Dami Judi Dench and Chris Coleman at the kids school open day on Saturday !!!