Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 25-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saw John Prescott at Hull Fair.

Looked like he was debating whether to get some candy floss with his friends.
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 25-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Banned by Moderators

Resident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Grim Reaper
Saw John Prescott at Hull Fair.

Looked like he was debating whether to get some candy floss with his friends.
It's more traditional to use a stick.
Old 25-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Nice Marmit

Voldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I saw Ex-Palace manager Alan Smith having a drink outside the Greyhound Friday night -

My train of thought was odd, as he crossed the road i recognised him but thought he was an old cub leader of mine - then it hit me!
Old 25-06-2007, 03:37 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jim Brannan (sp!) EastEnders at Luton Airport, about 12 months ago.
Apparently he lives at the end of my mum's road, in the new houses - built too close together, so she says.
Old 25-06-2007, 03:38 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Jarvis Cocker and Douglas Hart at the royal festival hall

SaulAlinsky
Old 25-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Voldo
I saw Ex-Palace manager Alan Smith having a drink outside the Greyhound Friday night -

My train of thought was odd, as he crossed the road i recognised him but thought he was an old cub leader of mine - then it hit me!
I saw him in there years and years ago (while having a lunchtime pint pre the final game of the 1997-98 season in fact).

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact a Family charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And donate here https://www.justgiving.com/CyclingtheSeason

or by texting CPFC16 5 (or whatever amount) to 70070 to donate to Contact a Family and make a difference today
Old 25-06-2007, 03:42 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Alan Smith & then Jim Brannan.

If the next post had said 'Gabrielle' we would have had a hatrick of Cyclopes.
Old 28-06-2007, 12:21 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
DJ - Paul Gambaccini on hungerford walkway near waterloo railway bridge yesterday .
Old 28-06-2007, 11:55 AM

fulhameagle is starting to shape upfulhameagle is starting to shape up
Kevin Pieterson with his missus in Sainsburys at Wandsworth Bridge today. I saw a couple in the distance and the bloke was wearing the chaviest tracksuit top imaginable, loads of glitter on it. Turns out it was KP. Big big bloke
Old 28-06-2007, 11:55 AM
hockey mummy

Lizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I saw Jamie Dalrymple and Andrew Strauss last night
Old 28-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Monkey Shadow

simplex has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!simplex has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!simplex has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!simplex has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!simplex has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!simplex has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!simplex has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!simplex has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!simplex has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!simplex has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!simplex has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Alistair McGowan on the E Croydon to Vic train
Old 28-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kaiser Chiefs I spose, but if that doesn't count as they were on stage, then Stan Collymore during the KC set as he walked past.
Old 28-06-2007, 12:15 PM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Captain Sensible about 5 mins ago....
Old 28-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Simply Barbaric

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Michelle Kwan I suppose (?)
Old 30-06-2007, 10:43 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Kim metcalf in Cabaret last wednesday.
Old 30-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
that tall bloke with the busted nose in the bill and he played little john in costner robin hood ,sitting in one of those coffee shops full of mothers with babies near wimbledon station
Old 30-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Something About Airplanes

Batsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally posted by simplex
Alistair McGowan on the E Croydon to Vic train
I saw him get on the train at Brighton Station.
Old 30-06-2007, 10:58 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
I saw Ian Wright pull up in his car at the end of Valley Road near Shortlands Station on Wednesday. But then again I bet a few posters on here see him quite regularly considering where he lives.
Old 30-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Motley Crew

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 30-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Sports Therapist BSc

pops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrowpops for prez is playing with this bow and arrow
Just met Jimmy Carr following a stand up show in essex, he slated my mate for being from norwich