Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-06-2007, 11:03 AM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by racehorse-80s
DJ - Paul Gambaccini on hungerford walkway near waterloo railway bridge yesterday .
Noncense.
Old 30-06-2007, 11:17 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
DJ - Paul Gambaccini on hungerford walkway near waterloo railway bridge

Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
Noncense.
Why?

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 30-06-2007 at 11:26 AM.
Old 30-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Saw Hilary Clinton in my hotel in New York on Tuesday. Hardly exciting but kind of famous
Old 30-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbara4003
Saw Hilary Clinton in my hotel in New York on Tuesday. Hardly exciting but kind of famous
Was you delivering her some pie and mash?

I bet Hilary is on a website now saying she saw Barbara the lady who is married to Mr Manzes Pie shops.
Old 30-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Was you delivering her some pie and mash?

I bet Hilary is on a website now saying she saw Barbara the lady who is married to Mr Manzes Pie shops.
Americans have no idea about pie and mash. I don't think there is enough fat in it for them

Was quite funny because we were coming out of the hotel, and as we got through the door, about a thousand cameras were primed, until they realised it wasn't who they thought. It was our 5 seconds of fame though.
Old 30-06-2007, 02:48 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Paris hilton. She was in the cell next to mine!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Always Crashing....

Springer is starting to shape upSpringer is starting to shape up
The missus and I went for lunch in a pub in Bowdon, Cheshire, yesterday. As soon as we walked in, I noticed ex-Oasis guitarist Bonehead sitting near the door. He was talking loudly on his mobile and seemed like a bit of an arse.

It soon became apparent that he was completely off his tits (this was about 1-30pm). A few minutes later, his mate had to practically carry him out of the pub. When my missus nipped out for a smoke 5 mins later, he was still outside, with blood pouring from his head. Guess he must've fallen!
Old 10-07-2007, 11:36 AM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The ginger bird from gilrs aloud. She was on holiday on the same island / hotel in Male
Old 10-07-2007, 11:51 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Richard "Right Said Fred" Fairbrass walked passed me at Heathrow Airport last Friday sporting a "helicopter pilots do it best" t-shirt.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:51 AM

wickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Jim Moir (Vic Reeves) and family getting on the train at Charing in Kent on Saturday going up to london in the same carrige as me and my daughter my daughter is only 9 months old and was as good as gold on the train and his two children were screaming their heads off the whole of the journey pissing everybody off

Last edited by wickham_eagle; 10-07-2007 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Always Crashing....

Springer is starting to shape upSpringer is starting to shape up
Quote:
Originally posted by Icy
The ginger bird from gilrs aloud. She was on holiday on the same island / hotel in Male
A mate of mine is besotted with her. Was she with a fella?
Old 10-07-2007, 12:12 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah some older balding bricklayer type geezer. She actually looked quite tasty till she stepped into the sun and truned into a frazzle.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:18 PM
LL12 Eagle

mouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trend
the majority of the wrexham players training when i walked past their training ground
Old 10-07-2007, 04:42 PM

George Best is playing for a contract
Fran Cosgrove

Saw him in a cafe in Zante, he did a session at a club the night before and he was still pissed!
Old 10-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by mouseboy
the majority of the wrexham players training when i walked past their training ground
thread's about "famous people"
Old 10-07-2007, 05:10 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I saw John Torode off Masterchef Goes Large (not surprisingly) outside his restaurant opposite Smithfield Mkt last week. They say the TV camera adds 10 lbs to you, but he looked taller and thinner in real life.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Today i saw the guy who presented the FA Cup last season and the guy who will present the FA Cup this season.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:21 PM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i was in the lav at killers concert and Nick Faldo was stood next to me
Old 10-07-2007, 05:26 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Roberto Martinez at the Yeovil vs Blackpool play-off final. Shook his hand, lovely chap.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:30 PM

transworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bag
Nick Barmby at Vegas airport, a couple of days after the Ricky Hatton fight a few weeks back. He is tiny(as in height). He was with some big fat bloke I wasn't sure if it was Dean Windass or not.