Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 27-05-2017, 01:36 AM
Why did you let it bounce

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Looks like it's Monk?

A good friend who had has close links to your club reckons Monk is in final talks with Parish and due to be announced as Manager early next week.

Could do worse I suppose... About the right level for both Monk and the club. I think he could really take you places!

Anyway, don't shoot the messenger!

Last edited by EagleEater; 27-05-2017 at 01:38 AM.
Old 27-05-2017, 01:51 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
A few innuendos in that post...
Old 27-05-2017, 02:55 AM
be seeing you.....

RedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
would never dream of it dear boy, esp. As your 'partner' has probably been 'shooting' all over you after your parade for coming second!!

But anyway I suppose a sensitive lover always comes second - must be why you lot are exceptional at it

Hope you enjoy brighton v 'the first team you follow' next season! Must be a real dream for you and your half and half scarf loving supporters!!
Old 27-05-2017, 03:06 AM

Dodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDodds came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You have Bong, Bruno and Sidwell, we have Benteke, Cabaye and Zaha...I know who's side I'd rather be on...
Old 27-05-2017, 04:48 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodds View Post
You have Bong, Bruno and Sidwell, we have Benteke, Cabaye and Zaha...I know who's side I'd rather be on...

Don't forget Kaz.
Old 27-05-2017, 06:47 AM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Funny how they all think they have a close friend who knows someone in the Palace club who tells them sensitive information..I suppose, if youre so sure, you've had a huge bet on it EE?? Probably not!
Old 27-05-2017, 08:27 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Sounds like a late night post by a Brighton troll.
Old 27-05-2017, 09:33 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Old 27-05-2017, 10:49 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Do **** off you mug
Old 27-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
A good friend who had has close links to your club reckons Monk is in final talks with Parish and due to be announced as Manager early next week.

Could do worse I suppose... About the right level for both Monk and the club. I think he could really take you places!

As soon as I read a good friend I knew this was bollocks and stopped reading. You haven't even got a friend let alone a good one
Old 27-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Why would we want Monk?
He's just a white Chris Hughton.
Old 27-05-2017, 01:25 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Looks like it's Monk? Is that what your mum says as she's wiping your chin?
Old 27-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
A few innuendos in that post...
Innuendos...out your windows
Old 28-05-2017, 09:33 PM

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Try and give you a bit of info and all I get is abuse

Contract about to be signed and will be announced tomorrow or Tuesday according to my pal. But as we all know anything can happen!

I really think he will be a good fit at palace

Last edited by EagleEater; 28-05-2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old 28-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:

Will be announced tomorrow or Tuesday
Parish is in Spain so would be surprised
Old 28-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Contract about to be signed and will be announced tomorrow or Tuesday according to my pal. But as we all know anything can happen!

Quite frankly, who gives a f**k what you think?
Old 28-05-2017, 09:47 PM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:

Old 28-05-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Quite frankly, who gives a f**k what you think?
A fair few actually! In a recently conducted survey 67% people voted they actually gave a shit and valued my opinions, compared to a mere 33% that didn't... I was humbled to say the least!

Last edited by EagleEater; 28-05-2017 at 09:58 PM.
Old 28-05-2017, 09:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
A fair few actually! In a recent conducted survey people surprisingly voted they actually gave more of a shit than those that didn't. I was surprised myself!
Just out of interest...Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd/City....which one did Brighton fans prefer as their first choice prem club?
And who's yours?
Old 28-05-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Just out of interest...Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd/City....which one did Brighton fans prefer as their first choice prem club?
And who's yours?
Hate to break it to you but I have only ever supported Brighton (first match when I was 5-6 years old) and would feel dirty supporting a second team. I think you must be thinking of OG.