Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-08-2018, 09:10 PM

Carlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Importance of Fans Article

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-08-2018, 09:29 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Nothing like actually going to games.

Fans that don't, in particular the ones who 'support' a big club from a city they don't live in or come from, will never know what they're missing!
Old 15-08-2018, 10:29 AM
South Croydon's Finest

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Not wanting to turn this thread, but with the HF dispersed rather than concentrated in an area, i am wondering how the atmosphere will change, and the perception on TV.

Reason for this is when we score that end (which tends to be more often than the other end i reckon) the players always run to that corner, the camera's then veer that way and the image round the world is of a ground filled with a fanatical bunch of nutters who love their club.

With this section now changed - wonder if the perception of our fans and atmosphere will change as well.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Dartford, Croydon, Bromley and the surrounding areas.
Old 15-08-2018, 10:38 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
Not wanting to turn this thread, but with the HF dispersed rather than concentrated in an area, i am wondering how the atmosphere will change, and the perception on TV.

Reason for this is when we score that end (which tends to be more often than the other end i reckon) the players always run to that corner, the camera's then veer that way and the image round the world is of a ground filled with a fanatical bunch of nutters who love their club.

With this section now changed - wonder if the perception of our fans and atmosphere will change as well.

Absolutely. I give it 10 minutes on Monday before the scousers sing their first “where’s your famous atmosphere?” Type chant.

I know the drum is rarely at away games, but the speed of songs sung against Fulham was ridiculous. All chants had been sung within five minutes.

Really interested to see how Monday pans out, especially if we go a goal down early doors.
Old 15-08-2018, 10:59 AM

Rocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nothing beats the moment when your team scores. I might be the wrong side of 60, and I don't get to as many games now as I live at the bottom of Europe (so people say) but when I do, or if I'm watching in a bar, I still go as mental as I used to. Jumping about, shouting and screaming, punching the air is the way a lot of real fans show their emotion, and I love it. You are right that the HF do it, but so do an awful lot of Palace fans.

What I hate - and this is starting to appear at Palace as it has done for a long time at the likes of Old Trafford and the Emirates and elsewhere - is the TV panning across the crowd to show fans quietly and politely clapping goal for their team. Do they not get it? Or are they the tourists we increasingly see? Or am I just in a minority now?

By injecting a disgusting amount of money into football, TV has marginalised the real fan and favoured the armchair one. Maybe with that much cash it ought to pay people to go to matches, as nothing beats the atmosphere of a full stadium (Emirates excepted)
Old 15-08-2018, 11:40 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
Nothing like actually going to games.

Fans that don't, in particular the ones who 'support' a big club from a city they don't live in or come from, will never know what they're missing!
You forgot, glory hunting, plastic wankers.

Where is that bloody list ?