Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-08-2018, 10:47 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I was going to by the Goalkeeper kit but then I saw this...To view the link you have to Register or Login

£16 for the same kit we are selling (slightly different collar!) for £50.
Old 13-08-2018, 04:00 PM

Lydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last years biggest youth shirt compared to this season...

Last edited by Lydder; 13-08-2018 at 04:03 PM.
Old 13-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydder View Post

Next now sell Palace shirts? Brilliant marketing coup.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:05 PM

Adored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecpfc View Post
Will there be a third kit?
I hope not. We shouldn’t clash with anyone with the two kits we have.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Could have left the wank sock out of the picture....
Old 13-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I was going to by the Goalkeeper kit but then I saw this...To view the link you have to Register or Login

£16 for the same kit we are selling (slightly different collar!) for £50.
To compare: To view the link you have to Register or Login

It IS the same shirt.

Yep - go for the £16.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Play nice now everyone

Can you get the badge to sew or iron on ?
Old 13-08-2018, 07:10 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
To compare: To view the link you have to Register or Login

It IS the same shirt.

Yep - go for the £16.
The mark up on team kits is ridiculous
Old 13-08-2018, 07:21 PM

akinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How come they are both Puma?
Old 13-08-2018, 07:21 PM

akinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Old 13-08-2018, 07:25 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by akinbiyifan View Post
There not, look closer.
Old 13-08-2018, 07:47 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Next now sell Palace shirts? Brilliant marketing coup.
Old 13-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
What’s the better quality Marcon or Puma?
Old 13-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Forza Palace

Palace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
From a design perspective I prefer Puma but the manufacturing quality of macron kits is superior. The kids Puma kits don’t have draw strings. The badges are embroidered with a thicker cheaper thread on the Puma Kit giving a less sharp look.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Don’t get the players fit I’m a large in the normal size of last seasons shirt, like to think I’m in okayish shape (although I’ve got big shoulders that make anything quite a bit tighter). Picked up the new away top in players fit by mistake, went home to try it on, looked like I was wearing skin tight spandex, and it even took me a good twenty seconds just to wriggle it back off again. Avoid, unless you’ve got a proper athletes body.

It is soooooo tight. I changed mine for a large and it's still tight. Noticed Sakho had a nice loose shirt on the recent videos, must've been an XXXL.......

I play in mine but tbh shoulda got the XL. I'm a medium.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Did you read my post? I love the away kit and think that home kits okay, the ‘players fit’ is just ridiculously tight, and from what I’ve heard, that’s not exclusive to Puma.
Nope. The Macron is a nice players fit, not tight as feck.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Haram!!!!

Quote:

Same size difference with players fit between Macron and Puma.

Puma employees must be midgets.
Old 17-08-2018, 07:54 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
I went to the club shop yesterday, looking for an away kit for my daughter. Got to be honest, I was stunned at the poor quality of the shirts on display.

It's a great looking sash, but the stitching is awful around the neck, all loose ends. Up,close, the logo is huge and on a lot of the shirts wrinkled.

I didn't buy.
Old 24-08-2018, 12:45 PM

Lydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How are the adult shirt sizes comparing to Macron?

Club shop was too busy and stinking hot on Monday to go in.....

In the Macron I had EU L / UK M
Old 26-08-2018, 10:17 PM

jamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I want a long sleeve away top, nothing on line.....is this right?