Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-08-2018, 11:30 PM

pdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Another fan-funded display?

I’m not trying to copy the HF. I am a big advocate of their support and hope that we see them all back however that can happen...not going there anyway. Separate thread...

I do think it’s within the realm of possibility though for a group to get together and help organise displays.

Basically need a team of volunteers to help:

- raise funds (salespeople and social media whores)
- design display (need some graphic designer tekkerz)
- print/produce display (find a local print partner)
- communicate with club to plan (sure they’d be open)
- place material on matchday (many hands make light work)

Repeat. This isn’t a new group. We’ve always been here - we are called Crystal Palace fans. Palace fans for short. And whenever, however the HF come home they will have their place kept warm and be welcome back into atmosphere that they undeniably took to a whole new level.

Not saying this will be a piece of cake, it won’t be at all. But a good team of people should be able to pull this off to a good standard.

DM me if you’d be keen to help and let’s see what we can do...