Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2018, 10:07 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think he could be an excellent player but needs to play and a 6 month loan could work well. I still see him as part of our squad but he needs to get match sharp again.
Old 18-08-2018, 10:24 AM

CoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is he still fit at present or is he injured ?
Old 18-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Didn't the journo on the podcast allude to a niggle?
Old 18-08-2018, 03:40 PM
23 years for 6174 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is here
Didnt appear in any of the training vids this week ?
Old 18-08-2018, 04:28 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe View Post
Has he scored at Selhurst yet?
With the Crystals.
Old 18-08-2018, 04:43 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
Didnt appear in any of the training vids this week ?
Presumably still recovering from the muscle strain Roy mentioned last week.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:28 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Sadly trying too hard to get fit he is prone to niggly strains. Will be in contention soon. Johnny has same problem of overdoing it.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:46 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Sadly trying too hard to get fit he is prone to niggly strains. Will be in contention soon. Johnny has same problem of overdoing it.
It may not even be trying too hard. He is trying to push his body back into a peak condition it hasn't been in for 2 years. Was nothing said in Roy's press conference this week?
Old 18-08-2018, 08:22 PM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Dan View Post
Man City home a couple of seasons back?
Yep. Was a very tidy finish.

The next game was against Swansea and did his cruiciates.

Last edited by eagle-leg; 18-08-2018 at 08:28 PM.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:27 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Any chance of him making the bench for Swansea?
Old 27-08-2018, 12:43 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I’m reevaluating my position on Wickham. I’ve never rated him as highly as some, but looking at our current strikers, he could have a big role to play when he returns to full fitness. Not that it’s hard to be better than Benteke and Sorloth (based on the snippets we’ve seen on him).
Old 27-08-2018, 12:44 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Any chance of him making the bench for Swansea?
Probaly last ground he wants to make his come back on
Old 27-08-2018, 12:45 AM

ForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do we know how serious the latest injury is?

Beginning to look like a drawn-out, reluctant, end to his career
Old 27-08-2018, 12:52 AM

Palacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My only thoughts are the he’s totally unreliable.
Old 27-08-2018, 01:07 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I’m reevaluating my position on Wickham. I’ve never rated him as highly as some, but looking at our current strikers, he could have a big role to play when he returns to full fitness. Not that it’s hard to be better than Benteke and Sorloth (based on the snippets we’ve seen on him).
I’ve said it for three years, he’s the best centre forward we have. When fit. He’d be perfect in this system
Old 27-08-2018, 01:42 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palacebear View Post
My only thoughts are the he’s totally unreliable.
I would suggest that his body is unreliable, I suspect that he would rather be on the pitch week in week out doing what he does best, scoring great goals.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 27-08-2018, 08:03 AM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Will he ever play for us again, I really doubt it!
Old 27-08-2018, 08:04 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
I’ve said it for three years, he’s the best centre forward we have. When fit. He’d be perfect in this system
No point saying this as he's never fit. And Wickham is one of those players who seems to get better the longer he is injured.
Old 27-08-2018, 08:42 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Not sure that's true though. I think a few of us always rated him. During Pardews reign he worked hard, but really had no service apart from the odd cross, when he got more than that he'd score, or if he had bodies around him, he'd work hard to bring other players into the game.

I've said it before on this thread, but if he was fit now under Roy, he'd be scoring,creating space and setting up goals. Probably would've done under Allardyce too.

The length of his injuries are becoming a concern now though, really hope he can get fit.
Old 27-08-2018, 10:57 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
There is no doubt when his 100% fit he is a handfall in the air he is not slow his big and strong and got a great shot on him .what would worry me if I was him or a whatever club is going to offer him his next contract is how often his going to be able to get on the pitch . I see him play the borhamwood freindly and he looked fine was going into tackles not holding back was blowing a bit in 2 half but that would expected after long time out.then Roy says his picked up enougher injury he even looked a bit less bulky club and him must be so frustrated that he keeps getting setbacks
Closed Thread