Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-08-2018, 02:28 PM

nellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
2018 Digital Matchday Programme

Anyone managed to download one via the app? My account doesn’t seem to be working any more although I can view last seasons’.
Old 20-08-2018, 02:35 PM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you are taking about the program that comes with membership, the link is now sent by email. I got this yesterday
Old 20-08-2018, 03:01 PM

OLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got the email yesterday works fine. So far better than the old one. No glitches or fails.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:24 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis View Post
Anyone managed to download one via the app? My account doesn’t seem to be working any more although I can view last seasons’.
It’s now on issu
Old 20-08-2018, 04:03 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BASING EAGLE View Post
Got the email yesterday works fine. So far better than the old one. No glitches or fails.
I didn't get the email so it isn't working for everyone
Old 20-08-2018, 04:44 PM
South Croydon's Finest

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
I got it as i got my son the junior gold membership.

Very slick looking programme - quite impressed.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Dartford, Croydon, Bromley and the surrounding areas.
Old 20-08-2018, 05:18 PM

Hancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis View Post
The app doesn't work anymore. As someone else said, you now have to use issuu. I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but tonight's one seems to be free.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-08-2018, 05:49 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I got mine...and I'm not even a member.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:18 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I got mine...and I'm not even a member.
Haha - I didn't and I am!
Old 20-08-2018, 06:20 PM
I'm thinking about it

Any idea who to message about not getting the email sent?
I'm not overly bothered but it would be nice to get it.
Old 20-08-2018, 07:52 PM

nellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
2018 Digital Matchday Programme

Downloaded issuu app, set up account, can’t download programme.

Having issuus...
Old 20-08-2018, 08:01 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Received it on email and opened to Chrome browser. Much easier to navigate and read than the previous provider.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 28-10-2018, 07:25 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Are these things not proof read before print/download?

I’m being a pedantic arse I know, but always notice the odd glaring error. This week I see young prospect James Daly is actually going to be 30 in December as he was apparently born in ‘88. By the time he breaks through it’ll be time for him to retire.

Also in the combined Palace/Arsenal 11 they still have it down as Palace/Wolves. Not a typing error but shocked beyond shocked to find that Kenny Sansom isn’t included.
Old 28-10-2018, 08:13 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Are these things not proof read before print/download?

I’m being a pedantic arse I know, but always notice the odd glaring error. This week I see young prospect James Daly is actually going to be 30 in December as he was apparently born in ‘88. By the time he breaks through it’ll be time for him to retire.

Also in the combined Palace/Arsenal 11 they still have it down as Palace/Wolves. Not a typing error but shocked beyond shocked to find that Kenny Sansom isn’t included.
Programme editor is a Newcastle fan and is to busy following them to do a good job on the programme. Always mistakes in the programme, if the font they use gets any bigger it will be a 100 page programme soon.
It’s more of a kids poster book now, how many pages of photos V text on the Hennessey interview .