Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-08-2018, 02:02 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
And in the away end
Old 21-08-2018, 08:13 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Stewards in front of block B looked bored as **** without HF there
Steward in front of me actually joined in on one occasion with Glad all over.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:52 AM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Not sure its something to get overly concerned about. Loads of Palace fans are on summer holidays and the Twickets website has been reselling loads of tickets over the past few days. You only need to buy a Palace membership and you’re away with that site and most of their fans won’t have Liverpool addresses. They’re not coming into home ends to cause trouble, just to support their team. If we had won the game 2-0 would this have been posted?
Old 21-08-2018, 08:58 AM

CR3-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCR3-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCR3-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCR3-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCR3-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCR3-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCR3-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCR3-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCR3-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCR3-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCR3-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Liverpool are the worst at this. Always have been, always will be.

You'll get the odd Arsenal or Spurs fan sneak in, Utd as well. But the Scouse rats always find a way to crawl in by the dozen.

I don't care about 1. Or 2. But anymore then it becomes a safety risk. It's only going to cause trouble. Can't take them on cos you'll get banned, point them out to a braindead steward and you'll get no response. Screwed either way.

Yet another thing Parish & co have never tackled or addressed.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:58 AM

mrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They don’t eject them even if you do complain to the stewards. Had a Tottenham supporter sat two rows behind me last season when we played them and he was spouting all sorts. Told the steward who just sat there. Stood up and told him to keep quiet and the steward started on me. Went and got another steward at half time and they just told him to keep quiet, he didn’t.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:08 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Do the T&Cs for these tickets make this clear? If they don’t, the stewards might have limited powers until that away fan actually causes trouble.

But I agree it’s disrespectful to wear an away shirt, certainly not something I’d do in a home stand.

As others have said, this sort of thing will occur when home fans are allowed to resale their tickets. It doesn’t take a genius to work out how to buy them, just a bit of extra cash.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Do the T&Cs for these tickets make this clear? If they don’t, the stewards might have limited powers until that away fan actually causes trouble.

But I agree it’s disrespectful to wear an away shirt, certainly not something I’d do in a home stand.

As others have said, this sort of thing will occur when home fans are allowed to resale their tickets. It doesn’t take a genius to work out how to buy them, just a bit of extra cash.
The t’s and C,s are irrelevant, it’s private property just like a pub or your home you can choose who you let in, who you ask to leave and who you tell to behave. Stewards can eject anyone for any reason they choose sure there may be ticket refunds that have to be issued but they can kick them out even if they have broken no rule s
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 21-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

See 6.1.6
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:03 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by crenoleagle View Post
Every game there are away fans in the home end, I don’t like it but I guess it is something to put up with. Besides, I myself have done it at away games but kept quiet and tried to ‘blend in’.

However, today there was a middle-aged man wearing a Liverpool shirt. No coat to cover it up, not with kids or anything, just part of a group of fans. Why is this allowed? Why is he not refused entry?
There was one in the Upper, stewards asked him to cover up his top. As far as I know he didn't celebrate the goals. But he certainly argued about putting his coat on

Stewards are weak though.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:12 AM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
We've all had to go under cover in home ends before, but it's exactly that - you don't wear colours, and you don't celebrate when Palace score. Basically don't be a bellend.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:17 AM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuttonExile View Post
Mate if you didn’t do anything about it don’t ******* whinge. Report it or challenge the pricks.
this. I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for anybody that says nothing but then runs off to the nearest internet forum. It used to be far worse when terracing was about, anyone remember the united home match in 93' when they were going for their first title in 25 years?
Old 21-08-2018, 10:29 AM

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
They had a whole box above the Whitehorse Lane end. Nothing wrong with that, but their taunting of the Palace fans as we were leaving was unnecessary and quite rightly angered quite a few people.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Palace Saved 1/6/10

Dan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel_Scarfer View Post
Please don't. Of all that is wrong with the modern game, the special snitching hotlines that have been introduced over the last few seasons are surely up there with the worst.
Snitching hotlines? Would you rather these seats be purchased by touts then and stop palace supporters gaining access to them? Snitching my arse.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:57 PM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Please don't. Of all that is wrong with the modern game, the special snitching hotlines that have been introduced over the last few seasons are surely up there with the worst.
Nope I didn’t mean those hotlines. I meant write on your phone, the seat and row number. Then possibly send that information in an email to the club, find out who’s got the season ticket for that seat and ban them for selling tickets to away fans.

I’m not being funny but there’s a few options here when Palace fans find away fans in the home ends. obviously if you don’t want to tell a steward and make it their problem, or have a word to try and get them to leave then the first point is probably the best option. I didn’t mention calling one of those hotlines because it probably won’t get dealt with.

We’ve all done it before and sat in home ends for away games. But I’d like to think if so you’ve probably been respectful. When we play Liverpool at home, there are always scousers in the home ends. The club have done absolutely nothing to combat this. They probably don’t get enough information from Palace fans. If it happens later this season probably against United, Chelsea etc then write the seat and row down and pass it on to the club through official channels. Don’t whinge about it on a football forum.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:59 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braintree Eagle View Post
the muslim family
How could you tell?
Old 21-08-2018, 01:12 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
No they aren't. There is a waiting of list of genuine Palace fans for seats yet we know seats have been bought by professional touts, hotel concierges, ticketing agents and travel agents. If they sell the tickets at a profit they should be held accountable when mouthy and disrespectful away fans or tourists use them. The details should be passed on to the tax office by the club too.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:48 PM

Braintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBaby View Post
How could you tell?
Err, by the hijab she had on.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
You see a scouser in our end and you punch him. It's a simple as that. Drop the bin dipper. They are shit eaters.
They were probably not scousers, but the Surrey branch of Liverpool supporters.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:56 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I got asked if I was one need to start wearing some Palace clothing to games I think from now on. I'm surprised (and relieved) I didn't get more grief to be honest, and before you ask, my behaviour was no different to any of the other palace fans around me (joined in chants applauded etc).
Old 22-08-2018, 01:00 AM

Gregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is here
Egyptian dad and his son in full Liverpool gear attempted to sit a few blocks in front of me in full Liverpool gear. Kid even had a pharaoh hat on. They didn’t sit there eventually, the stewards seemed to think it was a fake ticket.