Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-12-2009, 10:09 PM

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyMatt
He's living upto the hype and doesn't need to be associated with the word 'potential' any more. Absolute dynamite.
I disagree. He hasn't reached his potential at all.

This kid can reach the top, the very top. He can be mentioned in 2020 when people are discussing the best players from the last decade. He's great at the moment, but just think how much better he can be.

I'll be gutted when he leaves-he's the best player I have ever seen in a Palace shirt, and I love him to bits.

But please, please can we find a buyer. Please can we just keep hold of him a little longer, please can he keep on making my trips to Selhurst worthwhile.
Old 26-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Seeking a permanent post

patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pure magic to watch him play, he really has so much potential. The best this club has produced - I wish him the best in whatever move he has to make. Thanks VM.
Old 26-12-2009, 10:13 PM

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
[QUOTE=davematt][QUOTE=Chris K]lol Davematt in hysterical post shocker
Quote:

Not on this one. The hype is warranted when it comes to this player.

Bare in mind that he is currently playing alongside players who are compleltey on different, much lower levels to him (Some of them simply fall into the catergory of 'cloggers!'). At one point today he had to make a obvious point using his right hand to where he wanted the ball played (away from feet instead of too feet so it would be in a more advanced position on the right side). He is game savy. Most people are pretty aware that off the field Wayne Rooney isn't the brightest spark, but on the pitch, he has a footballing brain. Players with these are unique as they see thing's that no other player does. Victor seems to be in this bracket. The more he plays, the more his understanding grows. A month or so ago, he probably would have missed that chance today. But with games, goals and confidence under his belt, as soon as he set it up, there was only going to be one outcome. And it was with his 'weaker' foot

Put him in a side with players of the same understanding of the game, and he would have the world at his feet. Can you imagine the damage he would cause if he was in the same team as players like Fabregas and Arshavin?
So very well said mate
Old 26-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Vic Mo is my Mo Fo
Old 26-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jams1234
I disagree. He hasn't reached his potential at all.

This kid can reach the top, the very top. He can be mentioned in 2020 when people are discussing the best players from the last decade. He's great at the moment, but just think how much better he can be.

I'll be gutted when he leaves-he's the best player I have ever seen in a Palace shirt, and I love him to bits.

But please, please can we find a buyer. Please can we just keep hold of him a little longer, please can he keep on making my trips to Selhurst worthwhile.
You misunderstood my point, I think. Granted it wasn't particularly well written.

What I meant is whereas previously people were talking about "Potentially what a player he'd be if he could deliver on a consistent basis", now he's doing it. And what a player, he's doing it on a consistent basis. You're quite right that he can get even better.

He's the kind of player who can inspire and have people flooding through the turnstiles just to see him perform. He's special. He's the kind of player I feel honoured to have watched, and will be talking about him in years to come.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 26-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm
I felt quite sad at the end as it was almost certainly his farewell performance.

Notice how much Lee clapped the crowd as well when he was substituted? Guess that's him gone as well
Good to meet you today Darren.

Agree 100 per cent with these comments:

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 26-12-2009, 10:39 PM

Ah, ok then Spikey

I think that Lee clapping the crowd was more an appreciation of the support we gave today more than anything.
Old 26-12-2009, 10:45 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jams1234
Ah, ok then Spikey

I think that Lee clapping the crowd was more an appreciation of the support we gave today more than anything.
Well he did get some unprovoked stick from the Ipswich lot, and I am glad we showed him that he is wanted here.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:09 AM
56 years and counting…

Chobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett
I'd love it if he was running out there and not at Spurs' reserve home or the ******* JJB.

I hope for all the world his talent is not wasted as a result of a bad move, which in itself was the sum of greedy agents and appalling financial management by a perma-tanned football club chairman.
I agree. But in the end he will go to whoever offers the most money. Like you, I just hope it's not Spurs.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Banned by Moderators

Fever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
3/4 good games for us and he's suddenly worth £5m+, have a day off.

Don't get me wrong, when he can be arsed he's the best player in the squad by a country mile but lets be honest, £1m upfront from Arsenal plus add on's and i'd walk him to North London myself.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fever Pitch

Don't get me wrong, when he can be arsed he's the best player in the squad by a country mile but lets be honest, £1m upfront from Arsenal plus add on's and i'd walk him to North London myself.
Correct. Davematt in shock wankathon fest. Most over the top poster.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:19 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am just going to point something out to certain people...

Aaron Ramsey - 16 First Team Appearances for Cardiff, 1 goal.

Arsenal paid Cardiff £5m for him last summer (Paid in FULL).

Victor Moses - Over 50 First Team Appearances for Palace, 11 goals.

Should be sold according to some for £1m plus add ons. Great idea guys.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:22 AM
56 years and counting…

Chobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

And when you get there perhaps you might stay there!
Old 27-12-2009, 12:23 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:

I'd like to buy my next car from you.
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Anyone else think CPFC87 and Fever Pitch maybe the same person???

£1million??? Do us a favour, drive or walk to North London yourself and stay there if that is what you really think.

Form is temporary, Class is permanant - what we have seen the last few games a player couldn't do without an incredible amount of ability and talent.

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 27-12-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Banned by Moderators

Fever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFever Pitch has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt
I am just going to point something out to certain people...

Aaron Ramsey - 16 First Team Appearances for Cardiff, 1 goal.

Arsenal paid Cardiff £5m for him last summer (Paid in FULL).

Victor Moses - Over 50 First Team Appearances for Palace, 11 goals.

Should be sold according to some for £1m plus add ons. Great idea guys.
And Aaron Ramsey did not play for a team that are on the verge of a court case by her HMRC to wind them up.........
Old 27-12-2009, 12:24 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy!
Anyone else think CPFC87 and Fever Pitch maybe the same person???
Yes, immediately.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Banned by Moderators

People on here struggle to with the fact that it is a BUYERS market, we are a month away from a HMRC pulling the plug on the football club, the club either take a £1m now and try and pay off some creditors (Ideally football related) or when/if the club goes bust he walks away for nothing and creditors have a cats chance in hell of getting anything in the £.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:28 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
People on here struggle to with the fact that it is a BUYERS market, we are a month away from a HMRC pulling the plug on the football club, the club either take a £1m now and try and pay off some creditors (Ideally football related) or when/if the club goes bust he walks away for nothing and creditors have a cats chance in hell of getting anything in the £.
You have no idea what you are talking about thankfully.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:29 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Clearly our most talented player but far far far from the finished article and some on here really need to get a little less carried away.

He has great skill and pace. He is clearly a talent but he lacks composure at the vital moment sometimes and I think at times he fails to play off lee in the way you would hope. All things he can learn and improve, you would hope.

Of course we will miss him. He is a very decent player. To mention him in the same sentence as Rooney?... please calm down.

I would like to see him go to a mid lower prem side that will actually give him first team playing time and a side that plays football will suit him best. I hope if its up to him he chooses carefully.

Good luck to the lad if that was his last home performance. Would have been nice to have him another season of so but I guess needs must at this moment in time.