Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Zaha - 100 goal countdown

99 to go
Old 07-08-2010, 04:41 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Old 07-08-2010, 04:53 PM

kuqicrisp lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkuqicrisp lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkuqicrisp lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkuqicrisp lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkuqicrisp lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkuqicrisp lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkuqicrisp lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkuqicrisp lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkuqicrisp lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkuqicrisp lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkuqicrisp lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn

We are Palace, Super Palace, From Selhurst
Old 07-08-2010, 05:22 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
99 to go
Old 07-08-2010, 06:52 PM

Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89
zahahahaha! zahave some of that leicester just hope that zaharry redknapp doesn't come sniffing along again!
Old 07-08-2010, 06:52 PM

skott has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentskott has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentskott has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentskott has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentskott has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentskott has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentskott has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentskott has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentskott has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentskott has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentskott has reached a state of spiritual enlightenment
He will do it before easter...
Old 07-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 07-08-2010, 06:58 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Delighted for him
Old 07-08-2010, 07:12 PM

CPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy today
Great goal, well pleased for him !

a_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fara_the_s stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Go zaha!
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Such an exciting prospect. Another one off the famous factory line.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:20 PM

Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89 Popeye'89
reminds me of an young lad we had once. victor something...
Old 07-08-2010, 07:22 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye'89
reminds me of an young lad we had once. victor something...
He reminds me of a young Ian Wright...the way he took that goal was superb, instinctive no thought about it...turned the defender and bang in the net, this kid certainly knows where the net is.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Can you imagine how exciting it would have been to have Clyne, Bostock, Cadogan, Moses and Zaha all in the same team?

We have much to be proud of as a club and the academy is right at the top of the list.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:32 PM

cpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett
Can you imagine how exciting it would have been to have Clyne, Bostock, Cadogan, Moses and Zaha all in the same team?

We have much to be proud of as a club and the academy is right at the top of the list.
that sounds like a great team, them plus johnson and watson and gonzalo sorondo to tackle the hell out of people
Old 07-08-2010, 07:36 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
GK

Clyne - CB - CB - Hills

Cadogan - Bostock - Watson - Routledge

Zaha - Moses

What a team that would have been. Our academy is second to none.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:37 PM

can mods make this thread a sticky?
Old 07-08-2010, 07:38 PM

Speroni

Clyne - McCarthy - Fonte - Hills

Zaha - Moses

Now there is your team
Old 07-08-2010, 07:58 PM

cpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye'89
Speroni

Clyne - McCarthy - Fonte - Hills

Zaha - Moses

Now there is your team
sounds perfect!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 08:00 PM
No longer in Crawley

CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
That's the way Zaha Zaha we like it!