Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » CPFC Women

Notices

CPFC Women Crystal Palace FC Women

Old 09-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Crystal Palace FC, Women

I have nothing on this Sunday, so i will go and see the Ladies play with my Grandson at the NSC

15/09/13 14:00
Crystal Palace v Hemel Hempstead
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre
Old 09-09-2013, 07:34 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle View Post
I have nothing on this Sunday, so i will go and see the Ladies play with my Grandson at the NSC
That's an intruigingly ambiguous statement.

It's a good job most people know that your grandson is a wee bairn.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here

They have a facebook page too,

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:

15/09/13 14:00
Crystal Palace v Hemel Hempstead
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre
Still might go and watch this
Old 14-01-2014, 09:46 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This deserves a bump.

The Palace Senior Ladies made it through to the FA Womens Cup Third Round on Sunday for the first time in the clubs history.

The draw has already been made and they will play either Newcastle or Derby at home.

The tie will be played on Sunday 9th February; ideally at the National Sports Centre.

Its a really fantastic achievement; I coach within the club in the junior ranks and it speaks volumes on how far the club has come in the last few years. Hopefully its just the start...
Old 14-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
This deserves a bump.

The Palace Senior Ladies made it through to the FA Womens Cup Third Round on Sunday for the first time in the clubs history.

The draw has already been made and they will play either Newcastle or Derby at home.

The tie will be played on Sunday 9th February; ideally at the National Sports Centre.

Its a really fantastic achievement; I coach within the club in the junior ranks and it speaks volumes on how far the club has come in the last few years. Hopefully its just the start...
Great news, well done ladies and CPFC
Old 14-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Palace/Panionios

Crystal Palace Ladies v Newcastle or Derby ladies

To be played at the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre

On 9th February 14-00 Kick Off

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
The Chairman, Richard Spokes, and one of the players, Jade Davenport, will be appearing on Palace Radio tomorrow around 1:20, on the Old One-Two show.
Old 17-01-2014, 02:34 PM
An eagle

◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
... oops pressed 'Reply' in completely the wrong thread... go on the ladies!
Old 03-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Palace/Panionios

Womens FA Cup 3rd Round Proper

Crystal Palace Ladies v Derby ladies

COME ALONG AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
For The
SUPER Crystal Palace Ladies SUPER
Old 03-02-2014, 09:02 PM

silver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good luck to the palace ladies
Old 07-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Womens FA Cup 3rd Round Proper

Crystal Palace Ladies v Derby ladies

COME ALONG AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
For The
SUPER Crystal Palace Ladies SUPER
Game is postponed due to a waterlogged pitch, shame as their was loads of us going
Old 11-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Palace/Panionios

14:00 Crystal Palace LFC VS Derby County LFC

Game is now on at CPNSC This Sunday
Old 11-02-2014, 12:21 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Obviously weather permitted!!
Old 11-02-2014, 02:15 PM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Seeing as there is no game on the weekend I think I'll head to this.

Free entry as well I believe!
Old 11-02-2014, 02:19 PM

Old 11-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
Seeing as there is no game on the weekend I think I'll head to this.

Free entry as well I believe!
Quite a few of us going
Old 11-02-2014, 07:36 PM
Palace/Panionios

On Sunday quite a few of us are Meeting at Westow House at 12, 79 Westow Hill, London SE19 1TX | 020 8670 0654, Before we go to the game. When you are at CPNSC, " follow the signs for the Jubilee stand go behind the back of the stand gate F will be the entrance", Weather permitting see you there
Old 14-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Palace/Panionios

Hi all.

Just received this from the team.

Ko time for this Sunday's FA Cup game is 2pm at the National Sports Centre...if you follow the signs for the Jubilee stand go behind the back of the stand gate F will be the entrance.

On behalf of myself and all the girls can we say thanks for you support for this game its very much appreciated and hopefully it will be a day to remember for them and us as a club.

Lastly with the weather the way it is please look out for up dates on our twitter account and website.

I will keep you all updated.
Old 14-02-2014, 12:42 PM

Palacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be heading down to this. Sundays are usually spent rotting on the sofa so it will be nice to meet up with a load of others at the westow for a few lunch time beers and then cheer the ladies team on. As Waddon says i think quite a crowd is meeting up, as far as im aware a lot of the HF lads have been talking about it.
At the end of the day it's about all the Palace sides whether it be the 1st team, youth or ladies... ONE CLUB, ONE LOVE