Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2014, 06:10 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Wilfried Zaha

He's back.

Looked so good today when he came on, will be a very dangerous player this season.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
how did he celebrate? Hopefully like a madman.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:13 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdazza08 View Post
how did he celebrate? Hopefully like a madman.
No idea...My stream froze before the chance and when it played again the Palace fans were celebrating
Old 30-08-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Yep, looked very good indeed. Arguably should have had 2 and instantly looked sharp.

On the transfer thread I was being cautious (as ever) about how his final ball and finishing would be. But he certainly didn't disappoint today.

Now I do really hope we have a permanent deal lined up for him as part of the deal
Old 30-08-2014, 06:14 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Just running on to the pitch he was smiling and looked happy to be home.

He looks every bit the player and more that we had two seasons ago.

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Goal: To view the link you have to Register or Login

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
And people thought Bolasie was better than him!

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 30-08-2014, 06:16 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
he looked really sharp when he came on, very encouraging.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:17 PM
100% CPFC.

Already done more than last season!
Old 30-08-2014, 06:17 PM

RobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just had a post match interview and sounded like he said "I'm happy blud" had to rewind it to listen again lol.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:19 PM

garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
And people thought Bolasie was better than him!
Yes, these people should be named and shamed
Old 30-08-2014, 06:19 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Shame Bolasie was so poor today. Welcome home Wilf.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:21 PM

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
I love Wilf.

I love Glaziers Fan...I know, I know...I've had a drink..
Old 30-08-2014, 06:22 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
So glad his first Prem goal was for the right club
Old 30-08-2014, 06:23 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
No idea...My stream froze before the chance and when it played again the Palace fans were celebrating
Mine too! But I don't think he looked miserable.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
After his cameo role today he is going to be immense for the rest of the season. Must start against Burnley.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:24 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Thankyou Wilf

Losing today would have hurt an awful lot more than usual after what's gone on the last 3 weeks. Got 2 week break now, then let's kick on.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:24 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just seeing him coming on was such a massive boost. I ******* love the kid, he could single handedly keep us up.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:27 PM
SportsLobsters, mmm...

Quipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Must start v Burnley instead of Yala
Old 30-08-2014, 06:28 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Can't wait to see him start v burnley
Closed Thread