Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: As of 05/02/17 who should be first choice Goalkeeper
1 Julian Speroni 311 26.22%
13 wayne Hennessey 178 15.01%
30 Steve Mandanda 561 47.30%
Another 136 11.47%
Voters: 1186. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2018, 12:46 AM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
He was excellent.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:04 AM

hulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is here
Telly impressed with Wayne again tonight. Used to think he was a useless **** and couldn’t believe he was stealing a wage from the club. He’s shown me right up and I’m over the moon for him.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:12 AM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
His attacking dead ball crosses has really improved our ability to defend at corners and a couple of good saves.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:15 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quality tonight ... One of our best performers!
Old 21-08-2018, 01:17 AM
Been, Seen, Done.

palaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was a hater but boy as he's come on leaps. Just shows that being pushed by someone who can genuinely take his place (sorry Jules), makes a massive difference.
Was superb tonight.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:22 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Played well again. Dean Kiely appears to have done a good job.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:24 AM

cheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
needs to work on his distribution , his kicking is poor
but him coming for crosses is a vast improvement ..
Old 21-08-2018, 01:26 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Good shot stopping, poor distribution. Let’s be honest though, the former is the main priority.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:44 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
another very good game, fair play
Old 21-08-2018, 08:49 AM
Riding the waves of life

stwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Finally looking like the player who plays so well for Wales. Great to see. No doubt having competition has raised his game too.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:30 AM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
His kicking consistently put us under pressure throughout the game. Made some okay expected saves and catches
Old 21-08-2018, 10:40 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Goalkeeper in "looking better behind a settled, well-organised defence" shocker.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:44 AM

Jacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Best thing for me was seeing him come quickly off his line when he needed to as opposed to dithering and being indecisive, of which he has done plenty in previous years.

Much stronger in coming to claim or punch the ball too.

Kicking however can still be very shite.

I could not stand the bloke in previous seasons but hopefully this is a much improved Hennessey and it can continue.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:57 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger View Post
Goalkeeper in "looking better behind a settled, well-organised defence" shocker.
Goalkeeper looking better with a proper professional goalkeeping coach and actual proper competition shocker.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:29 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post
His kicking consistently put us under pressure throughout the game. Made some okay expected saves and catches
Old 21-08-2018, 01:25 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Guaita would have saved the penalty...

Free Palestine
Old 21-08-2018, 01:28 PM

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Guaita would have saved the penalty...
yeah 100% for sure!
Old 21-08-2018, 02:08 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Catching crosses and making standard saves is the norm for a keeper in this league, don't think any other club would be giving their keeper such praise for last nights performance.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:25 PM

les aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Much better from him this season that's for sure.
Good to see
Old 21-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post
Catching crosses and making standard saves is the norm for a keeper in this league, don't think any other club would be giving their keeper such praise for last nights performance.
Well ignore the worldy fingertip save over the bar then, or the excellent timing as he sweeped up a couple of poor defensive errors and of course when he went charging straight into Mane despite surely knowing he was about to get a hard hit...

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 21-08-2018 at 08:30 PM.
Closed Thread