Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 27-01-2016, 02:09 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We have got two of the most iconic African players currently playing the game in our ranks, Bolaise and Adebayor. Throw in Appiah, Souare and Chamakh and you have got 80% of the nationalities in the SE25 postcode covered.

Arsenal v CPFC in the Lagos EPL Classic 2016.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:12 PM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
I remember us signing a player before who hadn't played for a year (for a very different reasons).

Anyway - that worked out ok.

What an awesome, awesome player for us. Happy memories!

Hope Adebayor has a similar impact. Has the potential to be a great few months for him and us and if he's on the bench on Saturday I'll be as excited as a little kid (I'll be at the game with my eight-year old - he may have to be the mature one ... again).
Old 27-01-2016, 02:17 PM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA View Post
We have got two of the most iconic African players currently playing the game in our ranks, Bolaise and Adebayor. Throw in Appiah, Souare and Chamakh and you have got 80% of the nationalities in the SE25 postcode covered.

Arsenal v CPFC in the Lagos EPL Classic 2016.
That's great. Just ****ed into January and February next year then.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why do people keep managing on about 6 months. He's got 13 feckin games in 4 months.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
As with other signings, I'm going to see how he does in a a Palace shirt before damning him to hell. I'm nice like that
So when his first touch spoons the ball into the crowd then ?

Old 27-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Read somewhere this morning we are paying him around the 70K mark a week with the top up coming from Spurs - a calculated risk but cost halved if we can shift Campbell
I just love the thought that the spuds are paying wages for a guy to play for us...brilliant.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:35 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Why do people keep managing on about 6 months. He's got 13 feckin games in 4 months.
His contract goes to July?
Old 27-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateEagle View Post
I just love the thought that the spuds are paying wages for a guy to play for us...brilliant.
Yep - Got a Spurs fan a work here. I have already thanked him.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:40 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
His contract goes to July?
So what

We won't see hide nor hair of him after 15th May.

People saying he's got 6 months to prove himself. No he hasn't.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:49 PM

cdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So what

He's told you that personally then?
Old 27-01-2016, 03:00 PM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateEagle View Post
They were probably loving the same thought sometime ago....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IbJ6ccf.jpg (51.1 KB, 641 views)
Old 27-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
He's told you that personally then?
I wasn't aware he needed to tell anyone when our last game of the season is???
Old 27-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
Lots of Yalas African fan boys making very negative comments about Adebayor being "evil man"

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.

Last edited by Maidstoned Eagle; 27-01-2016 at 03:37 PM.
Old 27-01-2016, 03:26 PM

redeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Couldnt resist googling him and ended up finding out a bit about a long term family feud. About 9 months ago things seemed to have reached an all time low. I seem to remember Tottenham giving him compassionate leave to go to Togo as a result. He seems to have spent a lot of time back in Togo in recent months playing football. It seems odd that he would spend so much time back there if he was still not on speaking terms with his family who live there. So maybe he has patched things up with them and is now in a much better place than he has been for a few years. Parish said he is not making any extra money for playing for us so it looks like he just wants to play in the Premiership again. I know I am getting carried away, based on a lot of guesswork, but we might just be getting this top player at just the right time. Or then again...
Old 27-01-2016, 03:35 PM

Wayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is here
Watching his goals, he scores alot in the 6 yard box, we have missed a striker like that. Murray being the only one in recent times and that got us promoted. Against Tottenham last week we just needed someone deadly in the box with the barrage of attacks, hopefully he will be that man. He cant be worse than Campbell.
Old 27-01-2016, 03:37 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redeagle View Post
Couldnt resist googling him and ended up finding out a bit about a long term family feud. About 9 months ago things seemed to have reached an all time low. I seem to remember Tottenham giving him compassionate leave to go to Togo as a result. He seems to have spent a lot of time back in Togo in recent months playing football. It seems odd that he would spend so much time back there if he was still not on speaking terms with his family who live there. So maybe he has patched things up with them and is now in a much better place than he has been for a few years. Parish said he is not making any extra money for playing for us so it looks like he just wants to play in the Premiership again. I know I am getting carried away, based on a lot of guesswork, but we might just be getting this top player at just the right time. Or then again...
I did the same, but couldnt find any reference to what the African blokes were talking about. They were impkying he used witchcraft against a fellow player whilst at Marseille. All very weird. Personally I like a bit of Juju.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 27-01-2016, 03:38 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redeagle View Post

No right first time.
Old 27-01-2016, 03:39 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Lots of Yalas African fan boys making very negative comments about Adebayor being "evil man"
The whole first team will be off their nut on jenkum due to this signing. What a huge mistake.

All forgotten & forgiven when he hopefully starts crashing in the goals to lift us back up the table.
Old 27-01-2016, 03:47 PM

PalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is here
"Emmanuel Adebayor played "street football", trained on grassless bumpy pitches, hired a personal trainer and became a midfielder in order to be ready to return to the Premier League.

That's according to the head coach of the Togo national team, Tom Saintfiet, who witnessed the hard work that Emmanuel Adebayor put in when he was back in his home country."

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"Saintfiet says Adebayor is ready to make an instant impact."
Old 27-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
So what

21 May, surely

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk