Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by libran View Post
Funny how supporters are the first to bemoan a perceived 'lack of loyalty' and then make smug comments about a committed Palace player like this.
Some maybe, not myself. I don't get puncheon
Old 05-08-2017, 09:06 PM

Gil sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGil sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGil sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGil sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGil sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGil sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGil sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGil sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGil sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGil sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGil sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
There was a moment very late in the game he beat a man with a body feint & then played a 30 yard outside of the boot diag to Kelly (I think). The type of move you only see players like Iniesta, Modric, Kroos, Verratti etc do.

Only the top level players can pull that off. I say we offer Chelsea £20-25m for him before it's too late. He has a great chance of making the England World Cup squad come the end of the season which would only inflate his price.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:16 PM

SmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He won't go under the radar either. His value will skyrocket. And of course I hope Punch isn't near the starting 11, but hope he stays due to his leadership qualities.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:19 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Was very good today

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 05-08-2017, 10:30 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's only pre season, as many would say if it were an academy kid, but yep promising indeed. When he gets in trouble technically his strength gets him through.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Looks like a great signing.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:04 PM

Lprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was at the game, it was honestly so refreshing seeing a CM bursting forward with intent, exactly what we need.

Adds more threat to the team, opposition will have to think about something different rather than just doubling/tripling up on Zaha

Milivojevic & Loftus-cheek for midfield spots for me.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:11 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprkorngod View Post
Was at the game, it was honestly so refreshing seeing a CM bursting forward with intent, exactly what we need.

Adds more threat to the team, opposition will have to think about something different rather than just doubling/tripling up on Zaha

Milivojevic & Loftus-cheek for midfield spots for me.
RLC could be the player we hoped Guedioura was going to be, a true box-to-box midfielder with a driving, attacking intent. We already found a DM who can pass the ball from A to B in Luka.

Now maybe we get that proverbial midfield playmaker and finally have a truly quality midfield apparatus. But, let's face it, it will probably still be Puncheon.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:39 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
There is something very Geoff Thomas about him when he presses forward through the centre.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
He was very good today. MoM for us comfortably. Put in a shift, is good with the ball at his feet, can pick out a pass and likes the physical side of the game. If we play this formation we do need a central midfielder to break and push forward and I can see him making this role his own. I would like to see him with Luka, and I suspect that will be the plan once we sign another CB.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil View Post
There was a moment very late in the game he beat a man with a body feint & then played a 30 yard outside of the boot diag to Kelly (I think). The type of move you only see players like Iniesta, Modric, Kroos, Verratti etc do.

Only the top level players can pull that off. I say we offer Chelsea £20-25m for him before it's too late. He has a great chance of making the England World Cup squad come the end of the season which would only inflate his price.
Kelly didn't play.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Kelly didn't play.
The man's so good he's playing balls to men not even on the pitch
Old 06-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
The man's so good he's playing balls to men not even on the pitch
To be fair, Jedi was also great at this
Old 06-08-2017, 09:48 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
To be fair, Jedi was also great at this

Very true. I was convinced a few of his shot were aimed at random players in the crowd too. Probably a trait he learned from Bolasie
Old 06-08-2017, 10:09 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
MOTM for me , I was very impressed with him . Pva , Dann , Jairo all had good games but I felt we looked suspect to midfielders making good runs to get in behind us . Ruban could be a key player for us this season
Old 06-08-2017, 10:20 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil View Post

Would love that too but we all know Chelsea love their loan business venture too much.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Living the dream

Bourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Not allowed to do that because he is one of our own. Needs to earn his place. Had his trademark mistake that would have led to a goal against in the Prem. 17 year old Jason looked better today.
Funny how somebody on Twitter said he was Shite? I personally thought he had a good game as did my daughters fella who is a gooner who also said puncheon is a weak link in that position
Old 06-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
It's been glaringly obvious though for a while. He's had it as a force in the Prem. I am sure he's a positive influence but he's no longer in the starting 11 for me so it made for an odd decision to give him the armband.
Agree. Love the bloke for his passion, but consistently hasn't performend on the pitch for 18 months now. Also think a lot of this 'one of our own' 'local boy' schtick is very over-blown. It's great to have local lads in the side, but only if their form merits it. I think he'd be a good squad member, but not a regular starter. If we continue to play Luka out of position to accommodate him then not only will be weakening our defence (luka is not a CB imho) but our midfield also.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
De Boer isn't going to pick anyone because he's a local boy. This is too important an opportunity for him and he is famously tough and unsentimental.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:37 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
obviously want us to do well but it will be pretty depressing realising we are helping Chelsea