Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:24 PM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
It's been glaringly obvious though for a while. He's had it as a force in the Prem. I am sure he's a positive influence but he's no longer in the starting 11 for me so it made for an odd decision to give him the armband.
But you're not the manager, FDB is. He doesn't think it's an odd decision and I'm pretty sure that he knows more about football than we do.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:05 PM

Lewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHJ EAGLE View Post
But you're not the manager, FDB is. He doesn't think it's an odd decision and I'm pretty sure that he knows more about football than we do.
Puncheon is still in the starting 11 for now, but I can't see him lasting in a midfield pair - if he does, we are in big trouble. I have nothing against the guy, I think he's a good player, his skillset simply doesn't fit the role. The only reason he's playing at the moment is because Cabaye and McArthur are injured and Luka (for some reason) is being used as a RCB. Tomkins at RCB with Luka moving to CM (dropping Puncheon) would solve a lot of problems from the Schalke game.

That being said - I was pleasantly surprised by Loftus-Cheek. I thought he was going to be a backup player for us, but he looked the real deal on Saturday. I had him as man of the match.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah.... I just don't see Puncheon being dropped, the team's being shoehorned in to fit around him a bit. Shame as any midfield combination of cabaye/Mac/Luka/RLC would be better.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:23 PM

Reg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't expect to get much support on this but I don't think rlc actually played well today - first time I have seen him live but he looks like the sort of player to be out of games for long periods
I am not that impressed if he does something a bit flashy one or twice per half his position is a critical one
Old 12-08-2017, 07:23 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
I don't expect to get much support on this but I don't think rlc actually played well today - first time I have seen him live but he looks like the sort of player to be out of games for long periods
I am not that impressed if he does something a bit flashy one or twice per half his position is a critical one
You'll get no support. When he was moved back into he middle he was the best player on the pitch
Old 12-08-2017, 07:27 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
He was very good
Old 12-08-2017, 07:30 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
He's a class player and we should scrap this 3-4-3 shite and build the team around RLC .
Old 12-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
He was excellent.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
He's a class player and we should scrap this 3-4-3 shite and build the team around RLC .
Mmmm. Whilst I entirely agree with your sentiments there's no way we should build our team around a Chelsea player.

Cricket wanker.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:37 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Mmmm. Whilst I entirely agree with your sentiments there's no way we should build our team around a Chelsea player.
OK, we build the team around him now and make him our not transfer target in the summer , along with his mate Tammy Abraham.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:40 PM

Reg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
You'll get no support. When he was moved back into he middle he was the best player on the pitch
It's end product though and we were outdone in tackles in midfield and he has to contribute there

Only first game though so I haven't seen enough of him
Old 12-08-2017, 07:42 PM
Cookies make life better

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Probably our MoTM (though he didn't have much competition!)
Old 12-08-2017, 07:52 PM

Beneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
Everything positive or rememberable from the match came from him.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:53 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like him
Old 12-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
He was. TBH he was the best of the 3 up front in the first half too. Wilf is way better than that and really didn't do enough at the critical moments. Benteke the same.

Will save proper comments for later because it's too early right now. Would appreciate a link to full match download if there is one. Cheers
Old 12-08-2017, 08:23 PM
BBS Voyeur

budgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
He was. TBH he was the best of the 3 up front in the first half too. Wilf is way better than that and really didn't do enough at the critical moments. Benteke the same.

Will save proper comments for later because it's too early right now. Would appreciate a link to full match download if there is one. Cheers

You want to watch that again.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:27 PM

I don't think Puncheon and RLC should both be starting we need more bite in midfield hopefully cabaye will stay
Old 12-08-2017, 08:30 PM
we are one

Crystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Impressed with the lad , he can only get better with a run of games.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:33 PM

cdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He was genuine class
Old 12-08-2017, 08:38 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Thought he was very good when he moved to midfield. An FDB mistake to start him up top when he hadn't played there at all pre-season.