Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-08-2018, 11:59 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
He wasn't a good fit there, though who could have been at the time is a big question. Probably only Dalgleish. Bit of a sense of entitlement isn't there, understandable I suppose when you've won so many Premier League titles and all those European titles since Roy's reign there.
Old 17-08-2018, 11:59 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Lombardi View Post
Really negative article on Roy here. A dark character assassination based on rumour, a brief meeting in a restaurant, and half truths.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Really hope we win now.
I was just about to post this. Absolutely pathetic article.

I've left a nice comment underneath
Old 17-08-2018, 12:29 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
He wasn't a good fit there, though who could have been at the time is a big question. Probably only Dalgleish. Bit of a sense of entitlement isn't there, understandable I suppose when you've won so many Premier League titles and all those European titles since Roy's reign there.
Flip it round, we have a manager making a pigs ear of it and have Sir Stevie Coppell sat in the Directors Box seemingly ready to step in..
Old 17-08-2018, 12:38 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
West Brom, Fulham, Palace and half the fans of Scandinavia speak highly of Roy.

The Liverpool thing was just wrong for him. A team with a great history but at the time boardroom struggles and shit players.

Dalglish achieved nothing in the spell that followed.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:49 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Wrong time, wrong place, wrong man.

Roy has more dignity in the tip of his little finger than the reporter and the newspaper put together.

Shameful article. What is the point ? Roy would never talk of his time there in the same way.
Old 17-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
What an utterly pointless and bitter article. Hope we humiliate them on Monday.
Old 17-08-2018, 05:15 PM

eastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is here
What a vacuous article. It's pinned on nothing. Didn't eat his dinner right. Influenced by wrong great coach. Made circumspect comments prior to important games.

Erm... and what? Hardly damning is it? I'm sure it's possible to make criticisms of his time at Anfield, but that material seems petty beyond belief .
Old 21-08-2018, 03:06 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Just watched his post match interview. Fuming about Liverpool’s pen and us not getting one when Meyer went down. Angriest I’ve seen him.
Old 21-08-2018, 03:18 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
I must be a masochist but I looked at two Liverpool forums post match and their contempt for Roy Hodgson is despicable.

A right bunch of c*nts and tossers and seemingly mostly American given their spellings of "defense" and "asshole".

I really hope the wankers beat them and Man City turn them over too.

They think Klopp is going to win them everything.

Bollocks.
Old 21-08-2018, 03:48 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Just watched his post match interview. Fuming about Liverpool’s pen and us not getting one when Meyer went down. Angriest I’ve seen him.
Yep, he wasn't happy.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 21-08-2018, 05:55 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
You wanna see his Baggies interview then( they’re manager at the time) . With another fellow eagle Gary taphouse.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:57 AM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
He does a brilliant job setting up his teams and you can only work with the players at your disposal. He would love to have been able to pick Cabaye and RLC last night and to have a forward that was bang in form but sadly we don’t have that so he works with what he is given. I would have liked to have seen us be a bit more positive in the second half at 1-0 down though but having 10 men for the last 15-20 minutes probably put paid to that.
Old 23-09-2018, 04:11 PM

Reg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am bumping this thread as I don't want to see the other ridiculously titled thread about Roy hogdson

Roy was let down very badly last Jan but we finished brilliantly unbeaten in six

The summer window was no more than okay in that we got in a keeper finally got the two midfield replacements for cabaye and rlc and got one forward in on loan

I wanted to see a prem league level forward who was quick and able to make runs and play quick passing moves with Zaha townsend van arnholt etc
I would have liked if we had kept cabaye even if he had only stayed pl level for another season
We got ayew who I am not sure is up to the level we needed
Roy can only work with who he has
Old 23-09-2018, 04:20 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
I am bumping this thread as I don't want to see the other ridiculously titled thread about Roy hogdson

Roy was let down very badly last Jan but we finished brilliantly unbeaten in six

The summer window was no more than okay in that we got in a keeper finally got the two midfield replacements for cabaye and rlc and got one forward in on loan

I wanted to see a prem league level forward who was quick and able to make runs and play quick passing moves with Zaha townsend van arnholt etc
I would have liked if we had kept cabaye even if he had only stayed pl level for another season
Well played sir.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 24-09-2018, 12:20 AM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
At least Roy tried something yesterday by bringing on the subs earlier. On another day we would have won 3-0 but Newcastle just didn't want to play and came for the draw.
Old 24-09-2018, 01:25 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post

You could do everyone a favour by finding a thread to replace the stupid "poll thread" on Benteke. Some smart-asses don't understand the meaning of support.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:19 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Fair play to Roy by proving the doubters wrong and making an early sub today. Not sure about you guys, but I thought he might leave it until at least the 2nd half to replace the injured Riedewald
Old 01-10-2018, 09:45 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hodgson being beaten tactically week in week out
Old 01-10-2018, 09:53 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
What every week ?
Old 01-10-2018, 09:58 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
Nothing will change until we go 2 down.