Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post

And some people need to lighten up, nothing is going to happen to the club
Points deduction leading to relegation and long-term financial oblivion.
Old 05-02-2018, 09:00 AM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Impressive state for an early kick off. But could he do it on a cold, wet Tuesday night at Selhurst?
Old 05-02-2018, 09:07 AM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I’m a big fan of Wickham but can see why Roy isn’t expecting him to play this season
Wickham protesting like that is only going to backfire. He's lost his place on the bench.
Old 05-02-2018, 09:46 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
Impressive state for an early kick off. But could he do it on a cold, wet Tuesday night at Selhurst?
Possibly just topping up from his Saturday night session?

My guess is that he’s Newcastle, as he doesn’t look like a typical Palace scallywag to me.

Newcastle sold out their allocation, so he’s somehow blagged a ticket elsewhere.
Old 05-02-2018, 09:51 AM

Mr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
front bottom
Old 05-02-2018, 09:52 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Absolutely hilarious. Start to finish. Fat drunk man stumbles and staggers onto the pitch. Gets covered in beer. Gets absolutely taken out by a steward. Gets his belly exposed to 20k people. Gives it the biggun to the away fans. I was on my feet applauding.
Old 05-02-2018, 09:57 AM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Steward got a great reception when he made his way back to his position. Lad.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:07 AM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Benteke could learn something from that steward about how to put yourself on the line.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:09 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Must have been a geordie who spent the four hour journey down necking cans. If he was Palace someone on here would have recognised him by now.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:37 AM

Ooh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Possibly just topping up from his Saturday night session?

My guess is that he’s Newcastle, as he doesn’t look like a typical Palace scallywag to me.

Newcastle sold out their allocation, so he’s somehow blagged a ticket elsewhere.
He's Palace.

Cracking entertainment. No surprise to read some of the miserable comments on here. Presumably from the same sort of boring twat that was satisfied with the transfer window and still having multiple orgasms over Parish saving the club 8 years ago.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:51 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
He's Palace.

Cracking entertainment. No surprise to read some of the miserable comments on here. Presumably from the same sort of boring twat that was satisfied with the transfer window and still having multiple orgasms over Parish saving the club 8 years ago.
Some part of it was funny, and I would have laughed at the sight of him struggling up the incline (we couldn’t see that from the Main Stand).

But I’m not impressed with how he fought with the stewards. I appreciate he was *hitfaced, but it wouldn’t be so funny if a steward had been hurt.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:01 AM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles2008 View Post
Usually I find this sort of stuff amusing but the hooligan did not help us at all in trying to win that game. I felt that the break in play slowed our momentum down and it took another 10 minutes to regain it albeit we did not batter them as much as before the stoppage.
"hooligan"? Oh dear.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:10 AM

Ooh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Some part of it was funny, and I would have laughed at the sight of him struggling up the incline (we couldn’t see that from the Main Stand).

But I’m not impressed with how he fought with the stewards. I appreciate he was *hitfaced, but it wouldn’t be so funny if a steward had been hurt.
Oh ffs.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:12 AM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cant belive some people are defending a man who showered with teenagers whilst in a position of responsibility and yet are having a go at a lad running on the pitch.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:12 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Absolutely hilarious. Start to finish. Fat drunk man stumbles and staggers onto the pitch. Gets covered in beer. Gets absolutely taken out by a steward. Gets his belly exposed to 20k people. Gives it the biggun to the away fans. I was on my feet applauding.
Not all heroes wear capes
Old 05-02-2018, 11:33 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
He's Palace.

Cracking entertainment.
Perhaps football is not for you.

And, whilst we're at it, this BBS.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-02-2018, 11:44 AM
South Croydon's Finest

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
I blame Parish for this.

Had he bought a keeper and a proper striker this wouldn't have happened.

(Well.. someone has to blame Parish on every thread, and today that someone is me )

On a plus side... tackle was right in front of us - it was magnificent! Better than anything in last nights handegg hullabaloo from over the pond.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Dartford, Croydon, Bromley and the surrounding areas.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:19 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Perhaps football is not for you.

And, whilst we're at it, this BBS.
Maz he has a right to post. There are probably some people who dont like your 300 posts a day but you still have a right to post them.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:25 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quite enjoy a random, drunk moment of insanity every now and again.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:32 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Cant belive some people are defending a man who showered with teenagers whilst in a position of responsibility and yet are having a go at a lad running on the pitch.
Lad is a bit of a strange descriptor for him. Sad, fat, drunken F**K is more suitable. Why go to a football match if you are in no fit state to watch it? Or was it simply a Hennessy hater upset that he was playing well? So which one was he?