Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Pulis will be Cardiff manager by the time we play them.
EFA
Old 14-06-2018, 02:59 PM

ellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Was dreaming of Fulham away by boat again "more beer captain" but will still be on holiday
Old 14-06-2018, 03:01 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Yes. 'Premier League, you're having a laugh', how very droll they were.

It was as abject a display as Huddersfield last season.
No I think Preston a season or two after was probably shitter as I recall.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Looks like 9 wins to start the season. Will make having to worry about relegation again in April that much more infuriating.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:18 PM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
What could possibly go wrong
Let me think Just thought this is Palace we are talking about.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Looks like 9 wins to start the season. Will make having to worry about relegation again in April that much more infuriating.
1990/1 I sat in the pub with a friend looking at the fixture pre-season both of us thinking that we wouldn't lose any of the first 10 games. Which is how it happened. Sadly I don't quite have that feel this time round!
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:56 PM
Premiership 22/23

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
12 to 15 points out of the first seven would be a distinct improvement on last year...
Old 14-06-2018, 05:23 PM
He is. He was. He will be

Mr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarmy View Post
12 to 15 points out of the first seven would be a distinct improvement on last year...
A point and a goal would be a massive improvement lol
Old 14-06-2018, 11:41 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Easy! 40 points from the first 8 games. Believe!
Come again?
Old 15-06-2018, 09:30 AM

The Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
Looks like we play every team twice.
Lol
Old 15-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Groundhopper

WestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Rather uninspiring fixture list.
Brighton and Saints away both midweek!
I get bored visiting the same grounds. So I will target those I haven't been to for a while, IE Everton and Wolves, and the big hot ticket Spurs!!
Cardiff away last away game is good, excellent city for pubs, easy on the train (for me).
Lets hope we get some new grounds to visit in the Cups this year to liven up the fixture list.
Hop till you drop!
Old 15-06-2018, 02:34 PM

Joe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestBerksPalace View Post
Rather uninspiring fixture list.
Brighton and Saints away both midweek!
I get bored visiting the same grounds. So I will target those I haven't been to for a while, IE Everton and Wolves, and the big hot ticket Spurs!!
Cardiff away last away game is good, excellent city for pubs, easy on the train (for me).
Lets hope we get some new grounds to visit in the Cups this year to liven up the fixture list.
Agree with a lot of this. Guess it is a sign of our progression as a club that some of the fixtures, on paper at least, have lost some of their immediate appeal. However once the season starts and certain fixtures become more significant, I am sure we will all feel a bit differently and no doubt be scrambling around to get our hands on a ticket for Bournemouth away or wherever.
Old 15-06-2018, 03:50 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Brighton away on a Tuesday night again. Unbelievable
1450-1 chance that the games was randomly selected for the midweek fixture in the 1st half of the season 2 years in a row.

1450-1 or it was requested by the incompetent Sussex Police- I wonder?

Last edited by GreatGonzo; 15-06-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old 15-06-2018, 04:48 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
1450-1 chance that the games was randomly selected for the midweek fixture in the 1st half of the season 2 years in a row.

1450-1 or it was requested by the incompetent Sussex Police- I wonder?
Another winter's Tuesday evening; has to have been requested, too much of a coincidence otherwise.
Old 16-06-2018, 01:48 PM

Bounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Time to book a holiday in November lol
Old 16-06-2018, 01:53 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Another winter's Tuesday evening; has to have been requested, too much of a coincidence otherwise.
High profile games are never random and I don't think they pretend to be.
Old 18-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounce back View Post
Time to book a holiday in November lol
I hadn’t looked at much past the opening month until just now but I agree

I don’t much like the look of the final 4 either. Everton should have settled down by then and their cash should be showing. So let’s get safe by Xmas and enjoy the last bit looking up.