Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-06-2018, 05:41 PM

Carlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Southgate signed and worn England Shirt for Charity Auction

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Hi All

Gareth donated the above shirt for auction

We would love it to go to a Palace fan

Any funds raised will go to Antony Nolan who raise money for Leukemia

Many thanks to all the Palace fans who gave so generously whilst my daughter was ill.

She raised over £10,000 and is continuing to fund raise

On Saturday she got married to a really good guy

Your support, and the club's, made all the difference

Last edited by Carlise Few; 27-06-2018 at 04:27 PM.
Old 26-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I do hope they don't end the bidding until after the WC final, if by some miracle we did win it that shirt could be worth an absolutely fortune!
Old 26-06-2018, 06:02 PM

Carlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I do hope they don't end the bidding until after the WC final, if by some miracle we did win it that shirt could be worth an absolutely fortune!

Interesting conundrum

My wife, who is obviously right about everything(!) says we will finish 3rd
Old 26-06-2018, 06:02 PM
we are one

Crystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sweet! I just put in the first bid.

Last edited by Crystal Glitter; 26-06-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old 26-06-2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Glitter View Post
Sweet! I just put in the first bid.
Many thanks
Old 26-06-2018, 06:16 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlise Few View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Hi All

Gareth donated the above shirt for auction

We would love it to go to a Palace fan

Any funds raised will go to Antony Nolan who raise money for Leukemia

Many thanks to all the Palace fans who gave so generously whilst my daughter was ill.

She raised over £10,000 and is continuing to fund raise

On Saturday she got married to a really good guy

Your support, and the club's, made all the difference
Great shirt, be sure to add Villa and Middlesbrough to the title so it attracts more interest.

Anyone who types in Villa or Middlesbrough will see it that way.

Just want you to get top money for it as it should go for a lot of money.

Last edited by CPFC.1990; 26-06-2018 at 06:19 PM.
Old 26-06-2018, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Great shirt, be sure to add Villa and Middlesbrough to the title so it attracts more interest.

Anyone who types in Villa or Middlesbrough will see it that way.

Just want you to get top money for it as it should go for a lot of money.
Thanks for that, would prefer a Palace fan ideally, but it is for a good cause
Old 04-07-2018, 12:27 PM

Many thanks to all

A substantial sum has been raised for the charity Antony Nolan
Old 09-07-2018, 02:23 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Should have listened to me
Old 11-07-2018, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Should have listened to me
Let me say I am quite happy for England to win the World Cup even if it does gives you the opportunity to say I told you so!
Old 11-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlise Few View Post

My wife, who is obviously right about everything(!) says we will finish 3rd
hmmm
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 11-07-2018, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
hmmm
She actually often is right about this sort of thing - she knows nothing about football but has this knack of guessing correctly
Old 16-07-2018, 09:35 PM

My wife, who is obviously right about everything(!) says we will finish 3rd[/QUOTE]

Yahoo - she knows nothing!