Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-08-2018, 03:24 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Dire Straits. Meyer for nothing and his kicks for free.

Now I’ve thought of the concept, I leave it for someone else more creative to come up with the detail.

Can someone please work on this
Old 03-08-2018, 03:28 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
Flash Gordon

Max Me-yer
Engine of the red n blue

Max Me-yer
He'll scorch every one of yer

Max a-ah
He's a miracle
Christ almighty
Old 03-08-2018, 03:28 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post

Can someone please work on this
We ain't spending, here's the way to do it,
You call up Schalke and get Max for free
Old 03-08-2018, 03:30 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
Bang Bang, We've got Maxie Myer

He plays in Blue and Red

Bang Bang, Our German's on fire

Now your back four are all dead

Beatles - Silver Hammer
Wouldn't want to be singing this on our pre-season tour of Poland..
Old 03-08-2018, 03:32 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
I like that.
No you don't.
Old 03-08-2018, 03:38 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
We ain't spending, here's the way to do it,
You call up Schalke and get Max for free
Old 03-08-2018, 03:43 PM

*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sex is on fire - Kings of Leon tune:

We got him for nothing,
He came here for free,
Now you just watch him, watch him

Ooooooh, oh, Max Meyer's on fire
Old 03-08-2018, 03:46 PM

*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
Sex on fire:

Woaaaaaah - we’ve got max meyer!
Woaaaaab - number 7s on fire!
Just seen someone else thought of this! Maybe a combination of the two?
Old 03-08-2018, 03:47 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by *CPFC* View Post
Sex is on fire - Kings of Leon tune:

We got him for nothing,
He came here for free,
Now you just watch him, watch him

Ooooooh, oh, Max Meyer's on fire
Think this might be my favourite actually. Well done.
Old 03-08-2018, 03:49 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by *CPFC* View Post
Just seen someone else thought of this! Maybe a combination of the two?
Think yours is better personally, syllables fit the song better.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:19 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Club
Old 03-08-2018, 08:25 PM

BringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is here
Song for Max Meyer

We’ve got Max Meyer, your defence is terrified...yeah I know, -10 for originality but it just carries so well!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by BringbackShipps; 03-08-2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:33 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Adapt 'Snoopy V The Red Baron' by the Royal Guardsmen.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:42 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
File this one away for later if he turns out to be a huge disappointment or upgrades to the w***ers.

Old 04-08-2018, 01:16 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silks&Tekkers View Post
"We've got Mayer, Maxi Mayer, I just don't think you understand.

The little german man, he's better than zidane.

We've got Maxi Mayer"
if we ever sing this crap I hope we get liquidated
Old 04-08-2018, 01:21 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We've got Max Mayer , on a free and scoring goals
Repeat

The go mental at the na na na na bit.

Gala free from desire
Old 04-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The obvious thing to sing is...

Max, Max
Max, Max
Max Mayer

To the tune of Abracadabra, a crap record from the 80s.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:41 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
The obvious thing to sing is...

Max, Max
Max, Max
Max Mayer

To the tune of Abracadabra, a crap record from the 80s.
You mean the Steve Miller Band
Crystal Ball Top 20 - 2018/2019
Crystal Ball 22nd - 2019/2020 - (The COVID Season)
Crystal Ball Top 3 - 2020/2021 - (The COVID Season The Empire Strikes Back)
Crystal Ball Top 15 - 2021/2022 - (The Return of the fans!)
Crystal Ball Top 20 - 2022/23 - (The Wonder Years)
Crystal Ball ** 2023/2024 - (This really is the European Push)

Vote Moo moo2
Old 04-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flappy Chicken View Post
You mean the Steve Miller Band
I wasn't going to type out a badly named band.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:54 PM

danibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He comwas a from Germany
We got him on a free

Max Meyer oooh oh
Max Meyer oooh oh