Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-08-2018, 11:05 AM

CPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is this a real fan or Liverpool propaganda

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-08-2018, 11:09 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
One piece of advice for visiting fan: Visit a Morley’s in south London!
Did I just witness... attempted murder?
Old 07-08-2018, 11:11 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I assume they got Penstone Eagle to answer those questions?

As for Liverpool, I've never seen one set of fans so bitter about a former manager. They absolutely hate Hodgson and many of them can't even bring themselves to admit how well he's done at Fulham, WBA and now Palace.

It would be amusing if we smashed them in a couple of weeks, but they are looking very strong this season.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:21 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
A real fan, but one who is a little pessimistic.

I am currently very optimistic, which is a great reason for everyone else to be pessimistic, as when I feel optimistic it is nearly always met with disappointment.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 07-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
They seem to go for fans that massage their ego - the Weeds fan is similarly pessimistic

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-08-2018, 11:25 AM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

As for Liverpool, I've never seen one set of fans so bitter about a former manager. They absolutely hate Hodgson and many of them can't even bring themselves to admit how well he's done at Fulham, WBA and now Palace.

It would be amusing if we smashed them in a couple of weeks, but they are looking very strong this season.
Gerrard speaks very highly of Hodgson, so the players must have liked him. **** I hate scousers.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I am currently very optimistic, which is a great reason for everyone else to be pessimistic, as when I feel optimistic it is nearly always met with disappointment.
This is so me.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 07-08-2018, 01:05 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Was that written before the Meyer signing ? Also I know Roy wasnt a rip roaring success at Liverpool but not sure I quite get the hate
Old 07-08-2018, 02:02 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
It’s fine. The more everyone else thinks we are desperate and falling apart the better.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:05 PM

gjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

My best mate is a Liverpool fan and hates Hodgson with a passion.
I've never had a coherent explanation form him why though!!
Old 07-08-2018, 02:10 PM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjohnk View Post
My best mate is a Liverpool fan and hates Hodgson with a passion.
I've never had a coherent explanation form him why though!!
Yep - One armchair explained to me that he lied and blamed Sir/King/Lord Kenny about something or other.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:19 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
I thought I was a pessimist....
Old 07-08-2018, 02:49 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
So our ‘best 11’ doesn’t include Meyer?
Old 07-08-2018, 02:56 PM

Ian J came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan J came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan J came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan J came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan J came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan J came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan J came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan J came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan J came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan J came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan J came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
**** I hate scousers.
Does that include Scott Dann and Martin Kelly?
Old 07-08-2018, 03:10 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Advice for Liverpool fans: The bins are put out in the Selsdon area on a Monday night, so you might want to divert your journey home to see if there is anything left out that takes your fancy. We only ask that you put everything back in the correct place once you've had a rummage.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:00 AM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Visit a Morley’s . Most of em live within striking distance. Joy. Another evening of fake scouse accents.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:55 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Gerrard speaks very highly of Hodgson, so the players must have liked him. **** I hate scousers.
I've always found scousers to be alright, opinionated I'd agree but the cliche is true that they do have a good sense of humour. Remember staying up there for our 5-0 loss in the semi-final and the fans we chatted to before the game were hilarious.

Admittedly they do have a fair share of wrong uns but generally most of them are alright, much preferable to Mancs.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:38 PM

CPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
Advice for Liverpool fans: The bins are put out in the Selsdon area on a Monday night, so you might want to divert your journey home to see if there is anything left out that takes your fancy. We only ask that you put everything back in the correct place once you've had a rummage.
The Selsdon neighbourhood watch are also having to up their game in peroration For next Monday night then.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
The Selsdon neighbourhood watch are also having to up their game in preparation for next Monday night as well then.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:45 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
A real fan, but one who is a little pessimistic.

So you’re pessimistic about the outcome of your optimism?

That’s very Palace.