Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-08-2018, 11:53 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
I've always found scousers to be alright, opinionated I'd agree but the cliche is true that they do have a good sense of humour. Remember staying up there for our 5-0 loss in the semi-final and the fans we chatted to before the game were hilarious.

Admittedly they do have a fair share of wrong uns but generally most of them are alright, much preferable to Mancs.
Me too.
Old 14-08-2018, 12:10 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Who cares if this fan is real or an invention? We have a wide spectrum of opinion within our fanbase, as there is within any large group of people. There will be some here that would settle for a 15th placed finish right now.

They are wrong, of course. If our best players stay basically fit and firing, there is no way we finish below mid-table. We have too many potential match-winners in our team for us to struggle unless we have another act-of-god season like the last one.
Old 14-08-2018, 04:49 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
"I also think you will have a good year defensively, and after crying out to be good in that area for years you will appreciate Van Dijk’s influence."

He makes it so easy to be taken seriously... Clearly a talented write
Old 14-08-2018, 06:36 AM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
What’s a Morleys?
Old 14-08-2018, 06:38 AM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
They probably blame RH for King Kenny’s abject failure when he took over.
Old 14-08-2018, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
A real fan, but one who is a little pessimistic.

I am currently very optimistic, which is a great reason for everyone else to be pessimistic, as when I feel optimistic it is nearly always met with disappointment.
I’m in this boat. It’s the Palace way.
Old 14-08-2018, 07:10 AM

Night Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC 1949 View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Christ ffs. What's the point in supporting this club if you're going to be like that. The only way to support palace is with optimism. When the rollercoaster is down it always pops up soon enough.
Old 14-08-2018, 05:25 PM

CPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A Liverpool fan site advice to visiting fans.

“One piece of advice for visiting fan: Visit a Morley’s in south London!”

Think this establishment would be a little upmarket for your average Liverpool supporter.
Old 14-08-2018, 05:30 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
What’s a Morleys?
Fine al fresco dining via a number of south London restaurants
Old 14-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
"I also think you will have a good year defensively, and after crying out to be good in that area for years you will appreciate Van Dijk’s influence."

He makes it so easy to be taken seriously... Clearly a talented write
Didn't you notice that the initials of that silly made-up name (presumably a scouse pastiche of an effete southerner), are BS ?
Old 14-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What’s a Morleys?
I hope you taking the piss? Its a South London Institution!
Old 14-08-2018, 08:27 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
What’s a Morleys?
Old 14-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Wasn't Morley's a department store in Brixton?
Old 14-08-2018, 08:50 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC 1949 View Post
A Liverpool fan site advice to visiting fans.

“One piece of advice for visiting fan: Visit a Morley’s in south London!”

Think this establishment would be a little upmarket for your average Liverpool supporter.
I doubt they'll be able to afford the cutlery tutor.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Gigi

Leap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We are a terrible one man team, I can't see us surviving, a hopeless manager and impatient fans; there's only one way this match will go.