Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-08-2018, 06:08 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by minch1 View Post
Benteke is the key to this one. If he can successfully hold the ball up and bring our midfield into play we have a chance. If he doesn't and the ball constantly comes back they are going to be all over us.
I constantly see this written about our 30 million pound striker and personally I'd like to see a bit more than this from him , how about her gets the ball down at his feet and run athe the opposition and has a shot .
Old 20-08-2018, 06:10 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is here
HF or no HF we need to make some kin noise tonight.

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 20-08-2018, 06:13 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I could imagine him replacing Benteke with Kouyate and starting with Wilf as a withdrawn sole striker. Call me a loon if you must.
Wilf is not a striker...yet, he needs another striker to feed off.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:15 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
It’s the Same team as Fulham with all new signings on bench
Old 20-08-2018, 06:22 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
I constantly see this written about our 30 million pound striker and personally I'd like to see a bit more than this from him , how about her gets the ball down at his feet and run athe the opposition and has a shot .
Well that would be nice but the poster was referring to him needing to hold the ball up, because that particular facet of play was relevant to the point he was making; acting as an outlet and linking with midfield
Old 20-08-2018, 06:26 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
I think it will be the same team as the video Back of the Nest just posted oops
Old 20-08-2018, 06:27 PM

Gollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
I think it will be the same team as the video Back of the Nest just posted oops
I counted 19 shirts......Fake news ?
Old 20-08-2018, 06:27 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
I counted 19 shirts......
I got 18 but I guess I expected 18 too

Last edited by Martin H; 20-08-2018 at 06:39 PM.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:28 PM

thomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hennessey, Wan-Bissaka, Sakho, Tomkins, van Aanholt, Townsend, McArthur, Milivojevic, Schlupp, Zaha, Benteke

Subs: Guaita, Kelly, Meyer, Ayew, Ward, Kouyate, Sorloth.

Riedewald on standby.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:53 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

It's not the Liverpool fans from supporting their local team that's the problem, it's the glory hunters that do my nut it.

Erm......they are total ***** as well.
Old 20-08-2018, 07:21 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasbroad View Post
Hennessey, Wan-Bissaka, Sakho, Tomkins, van Aanholt, Townsend, McArthur, Milivojevic, Schlupp, Zaha, Benteke

Riedewald on standby.
Official?
Old 20-08-2018, 07:31 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Michael Oliver
Old 20-08-2018, 07:51 PM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasbroad View Post

Riedewald on standby.
That is probably the strongest team thats been put out by Palace in my life time! Probably will put out an even stronger side later on. What a ******* fantastic squad!
Old 20-08-2018, 07:57 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
That is probably the strongest team thats been put out by Palace in my life time! Probably will put out an even stronger side later on. What a ******* fantastic squad!
This, with bells on. Yet people complain about a lack of ambition.

Sack Curbishley. We're stagnating when we should be pushing on to the next level.