Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-08-2018, 04:16 PM

redeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Title winning odds

Anyone know who offers the best odds for Palace winning the title this season. I just fancy a slightly tongue in cheek bet. Obviously we are not likely to win the title but I just feel that we will be much better this season than people realise. Need to get the bet on before we stuff Liverpool and cat is out of the bag
Old 15-08-2018, 04:22 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by redeagle View Post
Anyone know who offers the best odds for Palace winning the title this season. I just fancy a slightly tongue in cheek bet. Obviously we are not likely to win the title but I just feel that we will be much better this season than people realise. Need to get the bet on before we stuff Liverpool and cat is out of the bag
If you have money to throw down the drain can i have some?
Old 15-08-2018, 04:24 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Skybet give 750-1
Old 15-08-2018, 04:24 PM
South Croydon's Finest

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
750-1 i saw mentioned here before.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Dartford, Croydon, Bromley and the surrounding areas.
Old 15-08-2018, 08:11 PM

Uncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bookies learnt their lesson when Leicester won at 5,000 to 1.

On a win only, I would think those odds maybe a little skinny but a quarter of the odds on a place is what they are concerned with. Don’t get me wrong, Leicester winning made the bookies a fortune but all you need is a similar team I.e. us having a 10,000 each way,

People now believe it can happen.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:04 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
I wonder what the odds are for Palace to finish top seven? Now that's a decent bet.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:14 PM

PemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
I wonder what the odds are for Palace to finish top seven? Now that's a decent bet.
20/1 on Betfred . These are the odds without the top 6.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:16 PM

PemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redeagle View Post
Most markets offering 750/1. Black Type per Oddschecker are offering the best odds on Palace - 1000/1.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:51 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've got a £5 on Wilf at 40s (i think) to be PFA player of the year.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For anyone not sure, here’s how betting works.

Say Palace are 2000-1 to win the Premier League this season.

You put £20 on it.

You lose £20
Old 16-08-2018, 10:20 AM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Old 16-08-2018, 02:57 PM

Bungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

You put £20 on it.

You lose £20
Old 16-08-2018, 03:13 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Neal View Post

On a win only, I would think those odds maybe a little skinny but a quarter of the odds on a place is what they are concerned with. Don’t get me wrong, Leicester winning made the bookies a fortune but all you need is a similar team I.e. us having a 10,000 each way,

Bullshit really, there’s very little correlation between most sides and Leicester winning the league several seasons ago so it’s just those companies throwing their toys out of the pram

Still laughing...
Old 16-08-2018, 03:46 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:

You put £20 on it.

You lose £20
What about top six?
Old 16-08-2018, 05:46 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Neal View Post

Did they? I'd think any money they lost on cheeky Leicester bets was made up by all the big bets on United/City/Chelsea/etc that all lost.

As long as they have money coming in from all sides I don't think they particularly care.
Old 16-08-2018, 05:48 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:

You put £20 on it.

You lose £20

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 16-08-2018, 05:51 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:

You put £20 on it.

You lose £20
You are such a miserable old fecker!
Old 16-08-2018, 05:53 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
You do all know that this is the sort of thread that augurs relegation?
Old 16-08-2018, 06:02 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
A a combination bet of palace to finish top 7 and Wilf to get 20 plus goals must be decent odds. I’m not even bothering with anything less than 100/1 but there must be some good bets out there for palace because the bookies and most pundits just don’t understand how good we are and they still think Roy is a has been.
Old 16-08-2018, 06:08 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
You are such a miserable old fecker!
Oi, i resemble that remark ....