Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-08-2018, 11:11 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Pre-Liverpool Friday 1:30pm

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Summary from club Twitter feed To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Old 17-08-2018, 11:24 AM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yay, hope its works better than last week.
Old 17-08-2018, 11:35 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I’m attending this, courtesy of work experience at the guardian
Old 17-08-2018, 12:17 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Can you ask some decent questions?
Old 17-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
Can you ask some decent questions?
And embarrass the journos?
Old 17-08-2018, 12:58 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You are to blame if we don’t know by the end of the conference:

Any injuries?

When will kouyate, ayew and Meyer be in contention for a start?

How is wickham doing and when realistically he could be ready for a place in the match day squad?

No pressure
Old 17-08-2018, 01:26 PM

Keith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No sign of Wickham and Williams at training Townsend arrived midday.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:29 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
No sign of Wickham and Williams at training Townsend arrived midday.
Roy said last week that they were injured (again).
Old 17-08-2018, 01:36 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Townsend seem to pick up a injury in first half at fulham signaled to bench then seem to run it off went over and spoke to bench and then carried on and looked ok so maybe having bit of treatment this week
Old 17-08-2018, 01:36 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
You are to blame if we don’t know by the end of the conference:
If he is with the written press, his questions will be after the cameras are turned off, for broadcast media.

So would be a little unfair to blame him if we don't get the answers in the stream, nothing to stop him posting the answers here afterwards though...
Old 17-08-2018, 02:04 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Think he was joking mate, but yes, if I hear anything that isn’t posted already on this thread, I’ll share.
Old 17-08-2018, 02:13 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Think he was joking mate, but yes, if I hear anything that isn’t posted already on this thread, I’ll share.
Can you inform us as to what variety of sandwich, if any, is on offer to those attending the session?

Werner Herzog
Old 17-08-2018, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
Can you inform us as to what variety of sandwich, if any, is on offer to those attending the session?
BLT. That is all.
Old 17-08-2018, 02:23 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
At least they've actually added a watch stream live button. Which is an advance on previously. I don't know why they don't leave it there and when they are not streaming put up a static image of the kit launch or South London and Proud with Wilf or Mama or Luka (perhaps Christian at a push) stood in front of it, given they are probably our most 'famous' players.
Old 17-08-2018, 02:23 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
BLT. That is all.
And people say we're gone forward since Simon Jordan. Shocking.

Werner Herzog
Old 17-08-2018, 02:27 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
I was of course joking but not about this. This is serious stuff and I wouldn’t want this information lost because of my sarcasm
Old 17-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Woohoo elevator music before the press-conference

....it already feels like being stuck on hold on a phone call
Old 17-08-2018, 02:30 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
Woohoo elevator music before the press-conference

....it already feels like being stuck on hold on a phone call
Dance to it while you wait...I am
Old 17-08-2018, 02:31 PM

FMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Dance to it while you wait...I am
Could be dancing a long time....
Old 17-08-2018, 02:32 PM

We've got holding music.

Silly little things like this but palace tv with all the interviews, highlights has really improved in the last year or so. All the snippets like the funny moments in training or stunning goals are great little features and it's now getting some polish like this. Looking like a much more professional product lately. Well done to all those involved, sure some of you are lurking in the background of the bbs.