Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 17-08-2018, 11:09 PM

Adored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ex-Palace players still playing

I watched the Sheffield Wednesday v Sunderland game last night and was pleasantly surprised to see that Barry Bannan was controlling the game.

I liked Barry when he played for us. I like midget midfielders who, have perfected diagonal pitch passing.

Therefore, whom else is still playing out there in the EFL and elsewhere whom used to pay for Palace?
Old 17-08-2018, 11:11 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Bannon is a prick. He did a live periscope after training... he boasted about what he earns, and had a dig at Jules.
Old 17-08-2018, 11:16 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Bannon is a prick. He did a live periscope after training... he boasted about what he earns, and had a dig at Jules.
Dead to me after that.....
Old 17-08-2018, 11:20 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not what you were asking but made me think of Dean Gordon who is was playing for Conference North side Workington several years ago. Now it appears he's a licensed football agent and his son, Nathan Wood Gordon plays for Middlesbrough!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-08-2018, 11:22 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
Dead to me after that.....

You wanna hear what he said.... fukked me right off.

(And no I won’t repeat it publicly)
Old 17-08-2018, 11:24 PM

Gregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is here
First i’ve heard of it and now I’m intrigued.
Old 17-08-2018, 11:31 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Was it before this?
Old 17-08-2018, 11:41 PM
sleep chaser

I think so.
He was complementary about Jedi, he said Jules was a nice bloke.... but added a little barb that wasn’t needed... he then pissed himself laughing with a teammate.
Old 17-08-2018, 11:46 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I remember him playing in jules testimonial match
Old 17-08-2018, 11:50 PM
sleep chaser

Maybe BB was just showing off/trying to be funny... but it kinda came across spiteful.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:24 AM

ian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adored View Post
Therefore, whom else is still playing out there in the EFL and elsewhere whom used to play for Palace?
Including those who have been on loan it is about the 100 mark. As a taster Craig Beattie is with Elgin City, Kyel Reid has just signed for Chesterfield and Kieron Cadogan was with Sutton United last season (and may still be there).
Old 18-08-2018, 12:27 AM

Wayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is here
You are surprised Barry Bannan is still playing football?
Old 18-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Is Routledge still playing for Swansea? Also what happened to Ben Watson? Tom Soares is a regular for AFC Wombledon.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:35 AM

WashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've seen Mutch play here in the US. He's regressed from his time at Palace, if you can manage to believe that. I've seen Mutch once in person a couple of times on television. Every opposing team focuses on him because he is woefully out of position and does not have the pace to recover, either.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Premiership 22/23

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jobi McAnuff plays for Orient
Clinton Morrison plays for Redditch
Ben Watson plays for Forest
Gary Borrowdale plays for Greenwich Borough
'Dartford' Dave Martin plays for Eastbourne Borough
Old 18-08-2018, 12:55 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarmy View Post
Jobi McAnuff plays for Orient
Clinton Morrison plays for Redditch
Ben Watson plays for Forest
Gary Borrowdale plays for Greenwich Borough
'Dartford' Dave Martin plays for Eastbourne Borough

Dartford Dave lives 3min walk from my old house.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:02 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Assume Darren Ambrose has retired?
Old 18-08-2018, 01:24 AM

Jim.Cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim.Cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim.Cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim.Cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim.Cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim.Cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim.Cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim.Cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim.Cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim.Cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJim.Cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Calvin Andrew is at Rochdale still
Old 18-08-2018, 01:24 AM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Assume Darren Ambrose has retired?
Academy coach at Ipswich.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:39 AM

Gollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim.Cpfc View Post
Calvin Andrew is at Rochdale still
As is wilbraham.