Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-08-2018, 10:11 PM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any Palace in Nottingham?

If so is there a certain boozer you go to? I’ve just moved here, be good to watch the game on Monday with other Palace.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:16 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I'm here but with a couple of small people in our house I am unlikely to get out to watch many games in the pubs. Enjoy the city though! Whereabouts are you living?
Old 19-08-2018, 06:17 AM

Frisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My son lives in W Bridgeford. PM if you’re near there and I’ll pass on.
Old 19-08-2018, 07:52 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Your 25 years too late for me.