Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-08-2018, 09:05 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace4me View Post
This is great from the BBC

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Who said the BBC hate us

Old 20-08-2018, 09:06 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaserob View Post
Coyp!!!

I will be working so won’t get to watch it until 2 hours after. I hope I can avoid the world till then
Hope you work down a mine.

Old 20-08-2018, 09:09 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Spent £7.99 with Now TV for this, and over an hour last night solving a problem with Chromecast to show this match on my new TV, so we had better get a result. Kiss of death probably.
You should have bought the week and got Watford away aswell.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:13 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
?

EDIT oh you mean 12:30 am I thought you meant I'd got the KO time wrong

Getting ready to head off. Its been a long 3 months

Last edited by keltic eagle; 20-08-2018 at 09:17 AM.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can see this being a blood and thunder end to end game , Come on you Palace .
Old 20-08-2018, 09:43 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post

Getting ready to head off. Its been a long 3 months
I've got a few hours work to do first.

Old 20-08-2018, 09:52 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Please can we beat these wankers!

COYP
Old 20-08-2018, 10:00 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Usually feel so confident playing Liverpool and even more so under the floodlights but can't shake the feeling we are onto a hiding and the atmosphere is going to be flat.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 20-08-2018, 10:03 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've got a few hours work to do first.
Stuff that. Im travelling all day drinking alcohol
Old 20-08-2018, 10:13 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
COYP!!

We can do this!!
Old 20-08-2018, 10:16 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know I’m kind of breaking rules by posting this but I did my back in yesterday so won’t be able to make the game tonight . I don’t want my ticket (and my wife’s) going to waste so what’s the best way to sell them on such late notice?
Old 20-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Lurker

sirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Spent £7.99 with Now TV for this, and over an hour last night solving a problem with Chromecast to show this match on my new TV, so we had better get a result. Kiss of death probably.
I'll get the weekly pass, and can catch the Watford game next sunday as well.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:30 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Why the **** am I confident about this? Why am I feeling this? Don't like it. Not one bit

Free Palestine
Old 20-08-2018, 10:32 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace4me View Post
This is great from the BBC

To view the link you have to Register or Login
It is, except it's bound to lead to us receiving a thrashing this evening ...
Old 20-08-2018, 10:32 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Who said the BBC hate us
They're doing it to fate us ...

Last edited by Richard; 20-08-2018 at 10:50 AM.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Why the **** am I confident about this? Why am I feeling this?
By way of balance, I'm entirely the opposite.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:37 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The pressure is all on them.

After the way City have started, it looks inevitable that they will be on 21 points from their first 7 games before City and Liverpool meet.

Liverpool can't afford to drop any points and give them a head start. Tonight is the first test of their credentials.

I can't see anything other than a Liverpool win, but I'd be over the moon if we did somehow manage to get something!
Old 20-08-2018, 10:43 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Please can we beat these wankers!

COYP
No, no, no.
Manc.u are wankers.
Chelski are cu..s.
Scouse are bin dippers.

COYP.

Where is that bloody list ?
Old 20-08-2018, 11:23 AM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
the bin dippers will swagger in, unaware we have other players apart from zaha. They will have no idea we are bang in form.. until it's too late.

They will think we will be a bit like West Ham on day 1 and roll over... Big mistake-huge..
Old 20-08-2018, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
I know I’m kind of breaking rules by posting this but I did my back in yesterday so won’t be able to make the game tonight . I don’t want my ticket (and my wife’s) going to waste so what’s the best way to sell them on such late notice?
Twickets apparently. Google it