Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-08-2018, 07:47 PM

Acky the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good afternoon from NYC.

C'mon, you Eagles!
Old 20-08-2018, 07:49 PM

solpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Looking at my fantasy league team half of it is playing tonight so it would be a handy result.

Happily take a 1-0 or a 1-1 though

You have 5.5 players playing tonight?
Old 20-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Started working on getting my modest internet working sufficient to play a stream or Donkey. Playing SSN well so far
Old 20-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Looking at my fantasy league team half of it is playing tonight so it would be a handy result.

Happily take a 1-0 or a 1-1 though
Yup, half my defence is Palace

Then there's Salah as Captain (given Sanchez didn't play) and Wilf up top...

Much rather a double clean sheet and Wilf bonus points then a double point hat trick!
Old 20-08-2018, 07:55 PM

Enfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In a pub with bin dippers colleague. His wallet is his shin pads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness
Old 20-08-2018, 07:56 PM

Kosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Liverpool too good at the moment - 1-3 to the bin dippers.
Old 20-08-2018, 07:56 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
Hoping to see Meyer on the bench tonight.
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 20-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Unchanged.

Meyer and Ayew on bench.
Old 20-08-2018, 08:00 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Meyer on the bench!!
Old 20-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
Hoping to see Meyer on the bench tonight.
Your wish is my command
Old 20-08-2018, 08:01 PM
selhurst massive

eagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Come On You Palace

E A G L E S

Old 20-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Unchanged.

Meyer and Ayew on bench.
Good stuff..strong line-up and bench
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 20-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
COYP
Old 20-08-2018, 08:04 PM

solpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No changes to the starting 11. Keep steady with what works.
Old 20-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
their team. Like that they're playing Wijnaldum instead of Fabinho...

hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Yup, half my defence is Palace

Then there's Salah as Captain (given Sanchez didn't play) and Wilf up top...

Much rather a double clean sheet and Wilf bonus points then a double point hat trick!
This is precisely why I hate Fantasy Football and all who sail in her.

I don't want players from other teams to do well. Any of them, ever. I'd be happy if every other game was a 0-0 draw with lots of bookings and sending offs.

It's the modern day equivalent of betting against your team to soften the blow. *****

Gotta love that bench!
Old 20-08-2018, 08:07 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
They've got a girl in goal

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-08-2018, 08:08 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I'm calling the first clown moment from Alisson tonight. Trying to play football outside his area.
Old 20-08-2018, 08:09 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
EPL Matchweek 2
COYP

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.