Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-08-2018, 12:41 AM

crenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is the point of stewards? Liverpool in the home end.

Every game there are away fans in the home end, I don’t like it but I guess it is something to put up with. Besides, I myself have done it at away games but kept quiet and tried to ‘blend in’.

However, today there was a middle-aged man wearing a Liverpool shirt. No coat to cover it up, not with kids or anything, just part of a group of fans. Why is this allowed? Why is he not refused entry?
Old 21-08-2018, 12:43 AM
Banned by Moderators

BollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why didn't you thump him? Seriously, just deck the next one you see
Old 21-08-2018, 12:43 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Did you get them removed?
Old 21-08-2018, 12:45 AM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mate if you didn’t do anything about it don’t ******* whinge. Report it or challenge the pricks.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:46 AM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BollockyBill View Post
Why didn't you thump him? Seriously, just deck the next one you see
Nope he would rather go home and tell the bbs
Old 21-08-2018, 12:48 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
I’m also gonna pretend to the internet that I would have had a punch up if it were me.

Honestly, would have ******* battered the ****!
Old 21-08-2018, 12:51 AM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
I noticed a fair few liverpool fans in the main stand started recording their free kick chance after the wan-bissaka red card.

I had two mates who are Liverpool ask me to get them a ticket to todays game. You just ignore them.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 21-08-2018, 12:52 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Stewards in front of block B looked bored as **** without HF there
Old 21-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had to seat in the pub with one , A right gobby fecker as well , Why do the landlords allow them in ?
Old 21-08-2018, 12:54 AM

Braintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm with the OP. An Asian gentleman with a bin dippers shirt for all to see. I don't think he understood English when I told him to **** off to the away end. And that was ignoring the muslim family with the kid in a Liverpool shirt complete with Egyptian head-dress.

Away shirts and paraphanalia should be banned from home areas.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:55 AM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wish I'd given my ticket to a Liverpool fan tonight. It was really uncomfortable in the Arthur tonight.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:56 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braintree Eagle View Post
I'm with the OP. An Asian gentleman with a bin dippers shirt for all to see. I don't think he understood English when I told him to **** off to the away end. And that was ignoring the muslim family with the kid in a Liverpool shirt complete with Egyptian head-dress.

Away shirts and paraphanalia should be banned from home areas.
I agree with the overall point, but why does their race and/or religious views have to be mentioned?
Old 21-08-2018, 12:57 AM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
I’m also gonna pretend to the internet that I would have had a punch up if it were me.

Honestly, would have ******* battered the ****!
Can easily report it to a steward. Or take a note on your phone of the seat/row number.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:06 AM

Braintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
I agree with the overall point, but why does their race and/or religious views have to be mentioned?
So what's the problem that I mentioned it? I was describing what happened. It was descriptive.

Or, in this day and age, was what I said racist? A genuine question....
Old 21-08-2018, 01:08 AM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braintree Eagle View Post
So what's the problem that I mentioned it? I was describing what happened. It was descriptive.

Or, in this day and age, was what I said racist? A genuine question....
Nah not racist at all...was just a genuine question from me
Old 21-08-2018, 01:08 AM

crenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For those saying punch them - I’d quite like to avoid getting kicked out myself. We have said about away fans before and nothing is ever done.

The question wasn’t why there are away fans there, some will always get in, but why a blind eye is turned to someone actually wearing an away kit. It should be sorted by stewards rather than left to fans and I’m honestly wondering whether they are told not to turn anyone away.

Last edited by crenoleagle; 21-08-2018 at 01:15 AM.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Nah not racist at all...was just a genuine question from me
Old 21-08-2018, 01:14 AM

Nigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuttonExile View Post
Can easily report it to a steward. Or take a note on your phone of the seat/row number.
Please don't. Of all that is wrong with the modern game, the special snitching hotlines that have been introduced over the last few seasons are surely up there with the worst.

Last edited by Nigel_Scarfer; 21-08-2018 at 01:17 AM.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:18 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
You see a scouser in our end and you punch him. It's a simple as that. Drop the bin dipper. They are shit eaters.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:52 AM

Palaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Defiantly a few scousers in the middle of B as well tonight.