Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-08-2018, 01:49 AM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can we appeal the Wan-Bissaka red?

The replays surely show that that is never a red card. Roy seemed to say that it was the right decision in his post match interview which can't help.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:51 AM

KP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is here
For one game better not to ruffle feathers let it go.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:51 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Should try and get a retrospective ban for Salah instead, like with Niasse.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:52 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think there was enough contact to bring the player down. Unlucky as he was trying not to touch him, but don't think there's any point in appealing.
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It was a red card.

Palaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceoaks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bloody hope so. What a talent that lad is. Multiple occasions tonight he had me speechless.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:53 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
No.

Next.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:55 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
No.

Next.
Correct. Move on....
Old 21-08-2018, 01:56 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav434 View Post
It was a red card.
Correct. Close thread.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:02 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
I'm not one for appealing but f*** em.Got to appeal on the basis it wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity. It's as simple as that.

And whilst we're at it we can ask the committee what they thought of Salahs dive and the inconsistency of the free kick leading up to the penalty decision where a free kick and booking was given against PVA for the same challenge Milner put in on Zaha minutes before just for the s***s and giggles of making them uncomfortable
Old 21-08-2018, 02:05 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
I'm really confused how people are saying this was a red card. It wasn't deliberate and AWB made an attempt for the ball. Further more because the Egyptian springboard champion wasn't in control of the ball it quite clearly wasn't a CLEAR goalscoring opportunity
Old 21-08-2018, 02:05 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wycombe Eagle#2 View Post
I'm not one for appealing but f*** em.Got to appeal on the basis it wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity. It's as simple as that.

And whilst we're at it we can ask the committee what they thought of Salahs dive and the inconsistency of the free kick leading up to the penalty decision where a free kick and booking was given against PVA for the same challenge Milner put in on Zaha minutes before just for the s***s and giggles of making them uncomfortable
Hahahaha hahaha.

Ok.

Then the ban would be extended because its a pointless appeal.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:07 AM

KP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is hereKP'S Nuts Sam the man is here
I would have wanted a red if Zaha had that happen to him it was desperate we were out of position and the right back was having to make a forlorn attempt after the central defence had been split. He did the best he could and kept it at 1-0 but it was a red.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Hahahaha hahaha.

Ok.

Then the ban would be extended because its a pointless appeal.
As I say because of the potential of a lengthier ban on not usually in favour of an appeal but ffs, what's right is right. Are we say that was.

Deliberate foul play or a genuine attempt for the ball. Looked like a genuine attempt for me.

Was it a clear goalscoring opportunity. Of cause it wasn't. The ball shoot off to Hennessey. Therefore AWB got a touch. I'm not convinced. Or the Egyptian lost control so not a clear goalscoring opportunity.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:11 AM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It was a red card.
If you say so

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-08-2018, 02:13 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wycombe Eagle#2 View Post
As I say because of the potential of a lengthier ban on not usually in favour of an appeal but ffs, what's right is right. Are we say that was.

Deliberate foul play or a genuine attempt for the ball. Looked like a genuine attempt for me.

Was it a clear goalscoring opportunity. Of cause it wasn't. The ball shoot off to Hennessey. Therefore AWB got a touch. I'm not convinced. Or the Egyptian lost control so not a clear goalscoring opportunity.
It was a foul, he was last man, he took him out it was a sending off. AWB took one for the team. Unfortunately for him we later got done by route 1 Andy Johnson tactics.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:15 AM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by little dedders View Post
If you say so

To view the link you have to Register or Login
There is contact there.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:16 AM

Whats harder to accept is how fantasy football didn't give Salah the diving cheat who won it for liverpool bonus points and non entities like Robertson did making me loose by one point. I now have the stare of Hodgson over a crowed of sky Journalists. Its a travesty
Old 21-08-2018, 02:18 AM

Quote:
There is contact there.
Contact presumably doesn't mean it's a sending off or even a foul. The contact is absolutely minimal and then Salah dives ridiculously
Old 21-08-2018, 02:20 AM

Russboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRussboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRussboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRussboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRussboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRussboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRussboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRussboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRussboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRussboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRussboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There were only 2 crap angles shown on tv both from the rear so it wasn't clear but it looked to me as though Salah lost control and the ball bobbled away and then AWB clipped a heel a split second later. I suppose not worth arguing for 1 game but couldn't help feeling what would have happened if Zaha had been involved in both that and the penalty (no penalty and Zaha lucky to only have 1 yellow would be my guess).

Coming after Mane's impromptu basketball skills last season went unpunished too... Think we are owed a decision or two next time we meet the dippers but won't hold my breath.