Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 16-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Oddjob
Anyone see on SSN that song Brett Lee has recorded

Its a shocker.
And you're surprised. By aussie music standards its quite good.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-01-2007, 09:26 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Is vaughan out of world cup ?
Old 16-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
This is a cricket thread - can we please discuss cricket rather than men in pyjamas. Ta
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by zoom
I used to love my cricket and used to be a member at the Oval. Nowadays with it all being on sky i rarely see a game and have lost all but any interest.
Let's translate.

"I used to love my cricket when England beat Australia in 2005, now that they are getting thumped again i have lost all but any interest."

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 16-01-2007, 10:35 AM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
England are back, romping to victory, watch out Australia, here comes the world cup!!

Carlsberg don't do stupid w*nkers, but if they did, I would be the best in the world!
Old 16-01-2007, 12:08 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by oz_da II
Let's translate.

"I used to love my cricket when England beat Australia in 2005, now that they are getting thumped again i have lost all but any interest."

Pah, part timers.

I am going both 20/20s, Lords and Oval tests and the ODI V India at the Oval this year. Can't beat it for a day out.
Old 16-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by crystaljim
Oisin will no doubt distance himself until England start winning again, he became conspicuous by his absence in the Ashes 06-07 thread.
Arenít the Ashes over? Iím not really much for ODIís. When they are good they are very good but most the time they are too formulaic. They can make a great day out but I wouldnít watch a whole one one telly. The power play and that stupid sub rule (since revoked) were another nail in the coffin. But the real problem is thereís just so many ODIís that its hard to take them seriously. For the English summer I think we should play less ODIís and add another test.

The world cup is different as that matters. Itís the one ODI series worth winning. But I donít think many people in the UK will get to see much of it as like the Ashes it will all be on Sky with highlights for insomniacs after 11.30.
Old 16-01-2007, 01:11 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Oisin
Arenít the Ashes over?
Not for you they 'aint, not by a long way.
Old 16-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Feel free to gloat if it makes you happy.
Old 16-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Oisin will no doubt distance himself until England start winning again, he became conspicuous by his absence in the Ashes 06-07 thread.
Whereas your good self was just a fountain of posts in 2005 weren't you?
Old 16-01-2007, 08:35 PM

Tony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by calne eagle
England trying their best to pluck defeat from the jaws of victory......
England cricket and Crystal Palace football... kindred spirits.
Old 16-01-2007, 08:43 PM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I don't like cricket........
Old 16-01-2007, 08:44 PM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
..........I love it!
Old 16-01-2007, 10:03 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Oisin
Feel free to gloat if it makes you happy.
The master of the gloating domain speaketh.

Please feel free to make a fool of yourself AGAIN, with more of your 'accurate predictions' and 'insightful analysis' about the Aussie side. Please continue in your role of self appointed BBS expert on all things Australian and be sure to delight us with more of your sore loser vanishing acts, they're becoming quite popular.

FWIW it was YOUR contributions over the past year and a half that generated this outbreak of 'gloating' aimed at YOU, so if you can't cop getting your own back, then that's your problem as you've only YOURSELF to blame.

Last edited by bunghole; 16-01-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Old 16-01-2007, 10:31 PM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Bung, be kind. The guy is an English/Kiwi hybrid.
Can't blame him in being opposed to a winning culture.

tr.v. an∑nexed, an∑nex∑ing, an∑nex∑es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 16-01-2007, 10:42 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve in Phoenix
Here's one Steve:

Quote:
The irony of warne dropping that catch after all that fantastic work will be captured in history. Well played England, best series in years.
Winning the ashes is one thing, holding it is another, see you in 2006 -07 . :hello
Maybe you missed it during all the Trafalgar Square/Buckingham Palace stuff that was happening at the time.
Old 16-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve in Phoenix
My posting is consistant, when I can post I will, you can check if you want, but I'm reasonably sure my post count will be similar in 2005 to this recent series.
Old 16-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
cheers bung, was i really that magnaminous? Must have been the late nights. wonder if any of Steve's buddies can bring up a similar post by himself about the recent series?
Old 16-01-2007, 11:16 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Steve did offer his congrats on the Ashes Thread Jim.
Old 17-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

Quote:
Originally posted by bunghole
Steve did offer his congrats on the Ashes Thread Jim.
Yes I didn't think otherwise, I wouldn't want to cast doubt on the number of his posts now would I??