Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 07-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fella View Post
Has a quick look about the McArthur rumour. Ah it's all about Mutch.
They're both midfielders and both surnames begin with M.

That's about as on topic as it gets
Old 08-07-2017, 02:04 PM

Dj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Also linked with Burnley
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:15 PM

BillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
McArthur out and Chalobah in would be good business.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:48 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Looks like he hasn't gone to HK.... surely he's off then?
Old 17-07-2017, 09:54 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Or injured, though he was in the initial list so maybe

@RisZero
Old 17-07-2017, 09:55 AM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If this is true then perhaps some of the rumours of the central midfielders being linked with aren't so far fetched? It would be a shame though as Jimmy Mac has been a good player for us
Old 17-07-2017, 09:57 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Interesting.

That's all I've got to add.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:58 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHJ EAGLE View Post
If this is true then perhaps some of the rumours of the central midfielders being linked with aren't so far fetched? It would be a shame though as Jimmy Mac has been a good player for us
I agree.. maybe we are getting a good fee for him which allows us to upgrade.. who knows. Shame. Like jimmy Mac
Old 17-07-2017, 09:59 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do we know that? I have seen the picture of the group that he is missing from, but are you basing it on that or have you heard more?
Old 17-07-2017, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Do we know that? I have seen the picture of the group that he is missing from, but are you basing it on that or have you heard more?
Picture.. and the video of every getting off the bus... and no sign of him. Looks like he ain't there but you never know I suppose.. could of been having a shit on the coach toilet
Old 17-07-2017, 10:05 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
either way hope he isn't injured , that would be no good if he is going or staying .
Old 17-07-2017, 10:07 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Does seem unlikely they would do a team photo without him. Could be anything though, late injury, personal crisis, Villa/Newcastle bidding war...

@RisZero
Old 17-07-2017, 10:15 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Picture.. and the video of every getting off the bus... and no sign of him. Looks like he ain't there but you never know I suppose.. could of been having a shit on the coach toilet
Do you mind!? Our players don't shit, thank you very much...
Old 17-07-2017, 10:25 AM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
either way hope he isn't injured , that would be no good if he is going or staying .
I assume injured as I am sure he would have played at Maidstone otherwise.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:26 AM

mylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
If that is part of the new regime I think you will find they will put on weight.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I assume injured as I am sure he would have played at Maidstone otherwise.
Unless he's being sold..

No chungy either by Looks of it
Old 17-07-2017, 10:32 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My eyes playing tricks - struggling to count how many are in pic and I don't recognise quite a few
Old 17-07-2017, 10:33 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Sometimes players disappear when their wives/ girlfriend's have babies of course.

I think selling JMc may be a sensible move for the right price but I'm not sure if his absence from the pics/ videos mean it is happening.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:40 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
Especially not on a coach. It's the Middlesbrough away Championship clincher trip all over again.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:40 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
I am now convinced there is at least one out with the squad thats not been announced. The video of the players getting off the coach skips one after Jules, the photo of them training is back of players only.......