Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 02-07-2017, 12:00 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It wasn't long ago he'd be the first name on the team sheet.
Some have short memories.
Has had his injury problems, but that doesn't mean he can't/won't return to his top form.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:03 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
It wasn't long ago he'd be the first name on the team sheet.
Some have short memories.
Has had his injury problems, but that doesn't mean he can't/won't return to his top form.
Don't think anyone disagrees.

Issue is we are going to need to evolve.. and that start ether the midfield. I love jimmy mac and ideally don't want him to go.. but if we get 8-10m for him in his last year of his contract as he's approaching 30 that allows FDB to upgrade that position then I wouldn't be upset about it. Ideally I would want someone in better than him first
Old 02-07-2017, 12:06 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post

Issue is we are going to need to evolve.. and that start ether the midfield. I love jimmy mac and ideally don't want him to go.. but if we get 8-10m for him in his last year of his contract as he's approaching 30 that allows FDB to upgrade that position then I wouldn't be upset about it. Ideally I would want someone in better than him first
Pretty much spot on

@RisZero
Old 02-07-2017, 12:09 PM

CaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post

Don't forget Ledley has already gone so we need another player in midfield as it is. I would absolutely keep Jimmy Mac. De Boer likes to press and win the ball back early. Would argue along with Cabaye that McArthur is the best at this, and he is also both a good passer and a good finisher. Would absolutely keep. Best player behind Wilf before injury at the start of the season.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:16 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
One of our better players when fully fit. Would be a negative move to get rid unless it was because we're spending a huge amount to face lift the squad.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Definitely think JM still has an important part to play in the squad, but if Villa offer silly money I can see why we'd be interested.

He's gone from a certain starter to a bench player behind Luka and Yohan.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:30 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
His injury started the latter part of 2015-2016 season . Remember Millen saying we had to manage his injury carefully . J M would always have been first on teamsheet in midfield , but he looks shadow of the player he was .
Old 02-07-2017, 12:35 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaterhamEagle View Post
Don't forget Ledley has already gone so we need another player in midfield as it is. I would absolutely keep Jimmy Mac. De Boer likes to press and win the ball back early. Would argue along with Cabaye that McArthur is the best at this, and he is also both a good passer and a good finisher. Would absolutely keep. Best player behind Wilf before injury at the start of the season.
Again I agree.. however if it means we improve then needs must. Jimmy Mac has been one of our best players.. but if his injuries are not going to go away.. and we for. Want to offer new contract then it makes sense to cash in while he's an asset.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:41 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete79 View Post
Cabaye has just one less goal despite playinng further back than McArthur and the same number of assists. He also has a higher passing accuracy (78%-80%), more interceptions/game (2.2 intercepts/game compared to 0.9 for McArthur) and less fouls, per game (1 for Cabaye to 1.4 for McArthur). Cabaye also has 1.1 'key passes'/game wheras McArhur has 0.6.

They play different positions with different responsibilities. Who will be a better fit for FdB system and tactics. I think possibly Cabaye and it has nothing to do with his name.

I'd cash in on both.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:48 PM

Old Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's both a very good player and a never-give-up sort of character who you need if things aren't going too well. It would be a mistake to sell him I think.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:59 PM

Dannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Should not sell General, people making judgements on poor form when he never recovered from injury fully. And injured General was better than a fit Ledley. I feel we are one short at CM in relation to numbers and cover so selling General would require 2 new additions in that position.
Old 02-07-2017, 01:04 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I guess he can agree bosman terms in February. He can only really stay if a new contract is agreed at palace .
Old 02-07-2017, 02:29 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Heard this is paper talk. Contract situation is ongoing, but no one sees a mad rush.

(Source, my Folk's neighbour! )
Old 02-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete79 View Post
Cabaye has just one less goal despite playinng further back than McArthur and the same number of assists. He also has a higher passing accuracy (78%-80%), more interceptions/game (2.2 intercepts/game compared to 0.9 for McArthur) and less fouls, per game (1 for Cabaye to 1.4 for McArthur). Cabaye also has 1.1 'key passes'/game wheras McArhur has 0.6.

They play different positions with different responsibilities. Who will be a better fit for FdB system and tactics. I think possibly Cabaye and it has nothing to do with his name.
The one called 'James' also had a far worse FA Cup final than the one called Yohan, but the one called Yohan got all the abuse
Old 02-07-2017, 04:57 PM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't really want him to leave but if we can get a good offer & replace him before letting him leave i'd be ok with that.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimos_uk View Post
Heard this is paper talk. Contract situation is ongoing, but no one sees a mad rush.

(Source, my Folk's neighbour! )
Good stuff. Only really have Luka and Cabaye in central midfield. Obviously using 'only' in its loosest term
Old 02-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro1780 View Post
Don't really want him to leave but if we can get a good offer & replace him before letting him leave i'd be ok with that.
But we probably wont replace him before he leaves and efforts to replace him will take time and money that could maybe be better spent on other positions
Old 02-07-2017, 05:31 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Get rid? 8-10m?

LOL. No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 02-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Jimmy Mac has been superb for us but it is down to de Boer if he wants to keep him or not as is the case with every player

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 02-07-2017, 05:44 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Remember the outrage when we sold Scannell and Ambrose. The season we let them go didn't end up too badly.

If the new manager can get his own players in that will improve the team, then I've can understand the logic in letting squad players leave.