Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-12-2017, 01:40 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Everything still going down down down
Which does have the advantage of shortening any potential jail term for Russ.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hah

It’s not down that much just yet!
Old 22-12-2017, 02:00 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I shorted it at 14200. I set a limit stop though. So won that bet, and I've just opened another to watch and close when I get a bit more. It's like a steam train upon US open this morning.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:26 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-12-2017, 02:31 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All up today

Such a volatile market
Old 03-01-2018, 01:02 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've managed to turn 1400 into over 9k in less than two months
Wish I'd discovered crypto earlier! Look at the returns just this year bitcoin up 1300% but ripple up 36000%!
Old 03-01-2018, 08:32 AM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've been invested in ripple since it was 24 cents. Guess the gods had my back.
I'll be there
CLIMBING UP THE WAAAAAAAALLS
Old 03-01-2018, 08:58 AM

Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
It has got to be a zero sum game. At some point it collapses and all these wonderful 'profits' are paid for, primarily by people who don't appreciate that it's a zero sum game.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:05 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Can some help on how to invest $100 in ripple - Fancy a punt but trust the BBS to advise on how to best.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:09 AM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Away View Post
It has got to be a zero sum game. At some point it collapses and all these wonderful 'profits' are paid for, primarily by people who don't appreciate that it's a zero sum game.
AKA greater fool theory, as long as there's a greater fool than you willing to pay more than you did.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:19 AM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I bought some through Cryptomonster - not the best rate but an easy process. Keep them in a gatehub account - this was recommended by a mate but I've no idea if any of this is best advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Can some help on how to invest $100 in ripple - Fancy a punt but trust the BBS to advise on how to best.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:49 AM

Speron1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Away View Post
Dotcom was another famous bubble that burst, but if you look at the stock charts of Apple and Amazon the DC crash is now barely visible (although significant at the time). Blockchain technology has real world applications and it's not going anywhere; that said, 90-95% of the current shitcoins and tokens with ridiculous market caps that people are investing in will likely fail, so it's about finding the winners long term (or day/swing trading the rest near-term!).
Old 03-01-2018, 09:56 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
I bought some through Cryptomonster - not the best rate but an easy process. Keep them in a gatehub account - this was recommended by a mate but I've no idea if any of this is best advice.
Thanks, gatehub not working at the moment for new accounts...

Seem quite hard work to buy this stuff
Old 03-01-2018, 01:20 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
yeah it wouldnt do the text confirm thing and my support ticket is unanswered

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013

Please if you can donate to this, give back some of the joy you have had watching the 'A Palace Minute' series from BUBBS11.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 03-01-2018, 11:31 PM

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Coinbase then bittrex for me
Very easy
But everyone jumping in so delays etc
Old 07-01-2018, 03:12 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
So, I figure it's time to diversify with some alt-coins. Can somebody give me the absolute dumbed downed version of how to do this. It's probably explained somewhere in this thread but I'm too lazy to go thru it all.

Everywhere I look on how to go about this seems to be geared towards people that know all about it already. So, it seems I need to get a wallet and then an exchange account. I know that exchanges only deal with certain coins, so you probably need a couple of exchange accounts but do the wallets handle any coin?
Old 08-01-2018, 08:42 AM

Coinmarketcap tells what coins are sold where
Old 08-01-2018, 09:01 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
So, I figure it's time to diversify with some alt-coins. Can somebody give me the absolute dumbed downed version of how to do this. It's probably explained somewhere in this thread but I'm too lazy to go thru it all.

Everywhere I look on how to go about this seems to be geared towards people that know all about it already. So, it seems I need to get a wallet and then an exchange account. I know that exchanges only deal with certain coins, so you probably need a couple of exchange accounts but do the wallets handle any coin?
I’ll tell you what I did. Doesn’t mean it’s the best way but it worked so far.. I did read a fair bit of reviews etc and there are some horror stories of hacking, lost coins etc so stuck to the main and highest rated exchanges but it’s risky so be prepared to lose all your money!

You can buy basically all crypto with bitcoin ans most with Ethereum. I went with Ethereum because it’s quicker and seemed slightly more stable at the time.

So I went to Coinbase.. you can buy bitcoin and Ethereum with sterling there. Upto 500 instantly with a debit card and more with bank transfer. I did both, less fees transferring but it takes 24hours or so.. possibly more. It all went smoothly though.

Coinbase only do eth/btc/ltc and bitcoin cash now. If you want the high risk potential high gain alt coins you’ll need to go to other exchanges.

First I went to bitfinex as I wanted iota as my long term lottery ticket. Use the help etc but you get an address from bitfinex for your eth (or bitcoin) wallet, copy that, go to Coinbase and send your eth/btc to that address. 15mins to 12hrs later! It’s in you bitfinex exchange and you can trade.

Same thing for Binance. Binance has more currency available for eth. Be carful to check that what you want to buy is available for eth if you want to use that rather than btc. Most if not all can be bought for btc

Everything... literally everything in crypto is delayed at the moment. You will have to go thorough lengthy registrations with some exchanges for security etc but can trade but not withdraw before these are complete. Last I heard bitfinex and Binance were not accepting new registrations due to high demand but will again soon.

Don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose. I’m 50% sure I lose it all...80% sure I lose some. 19% I might make some...1% I could make a decent amount! It could pop any day. Do your research... hundreds of shit coins about promising the world but really just online pyramid scams. A handful of real exciting tech, that may or may not get adopted and go big

Edit.. sorry funk, too dummed down for you! You are talking wallets and diversity not that basic. A few of the kids at work are talking about getting rich with crypto and just said all this to them because they can’t afford it and basically think it’s guarantee! Got a bit type happy while having a poo! Haha.. hope it answers the question though

Last edited by bigend1; 08-01-2018 at 09:05 AM.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
No worries. I'm looking at crypto-currency more than for just an investment. Also just looking to be in the game. I think I'm the kind of person that should be in it, an American living in Japan.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:57 PM

tbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
VEN is your friend...(it's currently on a slight dip so catch it whilst you can)