Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 05-07-2018, 09:47 PM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just went back to have a look at the bets I made and have found that one of the bets was scored as a winner when it actually lost.
It was mainly due to my laziness and trying to rush type at the time but Funk credited me with 70 points for the correct 1-0 score but it was actually for a Swiss win.
The 1-0 scoreline belonged to Sweden so the bet lost.
So with a score of 110 points CPFC goes through to the QF's.
Thanks FB and good luck remaining players.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:53 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjay View Post
Bets 3-10 Bet365

Sweden vs Switzerland

HT/FT Draw/Switzerland 5.50
Switz to win to nil 3.75
BTTS - No - 1.66
Correct Score 1-0 7.00
This is what kayjay is referring to. I guess I should have realized by the other bets that he was banking on a Switzerland win, but I just took it in the order I saw it.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:56 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjay View Post
I just went back to have a look at the bets I made and have found that one of the bets was scored as a winner when it actually lost.
It was mainly due to my laziness and trying to rush type at the time but Funk credited me with 70 points for the correct 1-0 score but it was actually for a Swiss win.
The 1-0 scoreline belonged to Sweden so the bet lost.
So with a score of 110 points CPFC goes through to the QF's.
Thanks FB and good luck remaining players.
Very honest Kayjay.

Are you sure you are Australian?

Thats thrown my tactics into disarray.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-07-2018, 05:51 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I'll say hidden bets starting next round. But don't we do it because there are so few matches to bet on at that point? Otherwise, it will just be first-come, first-served anyway. So, you can duplicate another's bet but it will just result in a wash between the two players.
Yes..that's the main point..just 2 matches to bet on..so bound to be some very similar bets. Usually up to the player how many bets he wants to use on the first and second match (next week will be tuesday/wednesday).
Usually set a deadline some time before kick-off and when both players in a match have sent you their bets for the first match..they get posted up on the thread.
29/05/04 Crystal Palace West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 4-0
Old 06-07-2018, 06:45 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good luck aj4england

Bets 1-3
Uruguay - France, winner France, 2.05
Brazil v Belgium, winner Brazil, 2.15

Singles/double
Betvictor
Old 06-07-2018, 06:47 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 4
Brazil - Belgium, over 2.5 goals, 2.05
Uruguay v France, over 2.5 goals, 2.76

Totals 5.65
Marathonbet
Old 06-07-2018, 08:27 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Bet 3
England -1 corner in first half
2.5 William Hill
Old 06-07-2018, 09:03 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Good luck Stigma!

Bet 1 - Skybet
Uruguay v France -18/1
Belgium v Brazil - 10/1
Both teams to score in both halves

Bet 2 - Unibet
Cavani - Anytime goalscorer - 11/4
De Bruyne - Anytime goalscorer - 6/1
Double

Bet 3 - Skybet
France win - 21/20
England win - 19/20
Double

Bet 4 - PaddyPower
Mbappe - Anytime goalscorer - 12/5
Neymar - Anytime goalscorer - 11/8
Kane - Anytime goalscorer - 11/10

Treble
Old 06-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Love that Bet 1 AJ!
Old 06-07-2018, 09:23 AM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good luck this round Cambridge

Bet 1
Belgium to qualify
2.56 Betfair Exchange

Bet 2
Brazil Belgium - Draw
3.40 Bet365

Bet 3
Uruguay to qualify
2.92 Betfair Exchange

Bet 4
Uruguay to win
4.60 Bet365

Bet 5
Uruguay France to be decided after penalties
5.00 Bet365

Bet 6
Brazil Belgium - Over 2.5 goals
2.05 Bet365

Bet 7
Brazil Belgium - Over 1.5 1st half goals
3.00 Bet365
Old 06-07-2018, 09:55 AM

Cambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bets 1 - 10

France vs Uruguay - France to win BTTS @5.75 Bet Stars

France vs Uruguay - Luis Suarez anytime scorer @3.40 Bet 365

Brazil vs Belgium - Brazil to win by 2 or more @4.33 Spread Ex

Brazil vs Belgium - Eden Hazard anytime scorer @4.25 Unibet

England vs Sweden - Draw/England (HT/FT) @4.80 Unibet

England vs Sweden - Sweden to win @5.00 Spread Ex

Croatia vs Russia - Modric anytime scorer @5.00 Sunbets

Croatia vs Russia - Over 3.5 goals @5.80 Unibet

France, Brazil, England & Croatia to qualify @5.04 Mr Green

Uru vs Fra under 1.5 goals, Bra vs Bel over 2.5 goals, Eng vs Swe under 2.5 goals @7.70 Mr Green

Good Luck to you too PoolKing!
Old 06-07-2018, 10:28 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I sent a PM to Cpfc about putting him back in the comp. He hasn't responded yet, but we might need a backup plan. I don't want to give Elgin another bye.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:34 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Bet 4:
England to have a corner in all 4 corners of the pitch
3.9 William Hill
Old 06-07-2018, 10:35 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
I sent a PM to Cpfc about putting him back in the comp. He hasn't responded yet, but we might need a backup plan. I don't want to give Elgin another bye.
Bring back Charlie as sub
Old 06-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bets 1-3 - Over 1.5 Goals

Uruguay v France (1.56)
Brazil v Belgium (1.36)

2 singles and the double

(Sunbets)
Old 06-07-2018, 11:08 AM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bets 4 & 5 - Anytime Goalscorer

Willian (6.5) (PP)
Kevin De Bruyne (7.5) (PP)
Old 06-07-2018, 11:52 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Let me play norvern monkey if he doesn't reply.

We don't need another enquiry into russian score rigging. Or something.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Let me play norvern monkey if he doesn't reply.

We don't need another enquiry into russian score rigging. Or something.
Every opponent goes missing. Hmm. I'd be too worried to take part.

Kayjay should get a chance.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:36 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Every opponent goes missing. Hmm. I'd be too worried to take part.

Kayjay should get a chance.
I'm just waiting for the inevitable drug test and subsequent 10 year ban from the betting masters comps. More chance of Russia getting back into Eurovision.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:11 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Jeez you are boring