Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 16-02-2018, 09:39 AM
Around the Fur

Seba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
NUIG will play UCD in the Sigerson cup final on saturday. The first time the Galway students have reached the final in ages, so best of luck to them.

UCD will be missing Liam Silke as Corofin are playing Moorefield in the club All Ireland semi final on the same day. Molloy will be missing from NUIG for the same reason.

Then Galway play Roscommon in the FBD League final on the Sunday. The weather has played hell with the fixtures this winter.

In other news, ex-Palace legend Kevin Doyle has joined the Wexford U20s management panel. It's great to see him getting back into the GAA after retiring from soccerball with head issues.

And I'm hearing of a new Gaelic football club in South London called Wandsworth Gaels. I imagine they'll be more competitive than the british army team that started up a couple of years ago. Their shooting was dreadful.
Interesting about Kevin Doyle. I'll keep an eye out for him and their fixtures.

That FBD League final should be a good one. Fancy Galway. We've a new lad at work who started this week and this will be his first GAA match. Will be interesting to see both how he gets on and how he finds GAA in general.

He asked me "where do you do with your gear at the end of the match and the supporters run on?" I said that GAA supporters are scumbags like soccer fans back home, they tend to just run to their stars in the middle!
Old 16-02-2018, 03:22 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I reckon both Galway & Roscommon will throw out scratch sides. Nobody really gives a shite about the FBD.

And your final sentence is rubbish. The two times I've ran on the pitch after a Galway game it was pure luck that I ended up right by Pádraic Joyce trying to get his jersey.