Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Lovely. Which team's Fangio racing for this season?

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 07-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
1. Kimi.
2. Massa.
3. Lewis
4. Nico
5. Nando

PP: Kimi
FL: Kimi
Old 09-03-2008, 04:05 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Just under a week to go
Old 09-03-2008, 05:10 PM

1. Hamilton
2. Massa
3. Alonso
4. Kovalainen
5. Button

FL : Massa
PP : Hamilton
Old 09-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Button ?!?! Are you sure?
I think Williams may be 2nd best this year.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:57 PM
1st to Join the BBS

palacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalacenut is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
1. 22.Lewis Hamilton
2. 1.Kimi Raikkonen
3. 23.Heikki Kovalainen
4. 2.Felipe Massa
5. 5.Fernando Alonso

FL : 1.Kimi Raikkonen
PP : 22.Lewis Hamilton
Old 09-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Under Fascist Rule

I'm almost certain that this will be Ferrari-dominated this season. However much people dont want to say it and I am their biggest hater I think this will happen.
I dont mind being wrong however.
I think it will finish
Ferrari
McLaren-Renault-Williams
BMW-Red Bull-Toro Rosso-Toyota
Force India
Honda-Aguri
Dont mind being wrong as I would like Jenson to do well.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pauldrulez
Button ?!?! Are you sure?
I think Williams may be 2nd best this year.
Honda have got to improve at some point and to a degree the first race is a bit of a lottery

Ross Brawn (ex Benetton and Ferrari) is also in charge there now

Last edited by Ridcully; 11-03-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:39 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1. raik
2. kovalinen
3. massa
4. hamilton
5. kubica
pp- raik
fl- hamilton

i think constructors order will be ferrari, mclaren, bmw, renault, williams, red bull, toyota then the back markers
Old 11-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Rollercoaster rider

RednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
For the first 3 races please as I will be on holiday until April 8th

1. Hamilton
2. Raikkonen
3. Massa
4. Mark Webber
5. Rosberg

fl Hamilton
PP Hamilton

Last edited by RednBlue; 11-03-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:28 PM

I like the sound of To view the link you have to Register or Login idea from Patrick Head, what does everyone else think?
Old 11-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Under Fascist Rule

As a few other websites have commented on Heads idea. If people want to watch lots of overtaking, then they should watch GP2. Reverse grids wont help with overtaking because it will just make qualification pointless. Some cars wil aim to qualify last or near to last to get an easy start in the race. Points shouldnt be awarded for qualifying. One thing that could be done would be to use a GP2 idea of Qualifying, Feature Race, Sprint Race. More points for the Feature Race than the Sprint with the top 8 cars in reverse order. But this would mean shorter race times.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:03 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in on this again this year, think I missed out last year for some reason. Saw the preview show last night and I must say the Singapore track looks quite mouth watering. Not so certain that one country should have two races though (Spain with the new Valencia street circuit) seeing as so many countries want to host an F1 GP. Anyway, looking forward to the new season ...

My predictions anyway ...

1. Hamilton
2. Massa
3. Alonso
4. Rosberg
5. Button

To be honest, have no idea how the first race will fare so these selections are quite out there ... Although, one thing I'm certain Lewis will come out firing this season. Most people have Kimi down as hot favourite but with his first season under his belt ... Lewis can produce the goods second time arouund ...
Old 12-03-2008, 10:04 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
By the way, anyone on here interested in the WRC? Was thinking we could do this kind of predictions league for that. I know a couple have gone already but we can start from the Argentinian one next weekend. You thoughts? PM me maybe if you want to keep it off this thread .....
Old 12-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Here is my prediction

1 Raikkonen
2 Hamilton
3 Massa
4 Heidfeld
5 Kovalainen
PP Raikkonen
F/Lap Raikkonen
Old 12-03-2008, 12:13 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Oops ....

forgot ...

PP Hamilton
F/L Kimi
Old 12-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
The first GP always throws up a few surprises so...

1. Hamilton
2. Kimi
3. Massa
4. Coulthard
5. Kovaleinan

PP. Hamilton
FL. Kimi

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 12-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
1. Raikkonen
2. Hamilton
3. Heidfeld
4. Alonso
5. Kovalainen

PP Raikkonen
FL Hamilton
Old 12-03-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pauldrulez
As a few other websites have commented on Heads idea. If people want to watch lots of overtaking, then they should watch GP2. Reverse grids wont help with overtaking because it will just make qualification pointless. Some cars wil aim to qualify last or near to last to get an easy start in the race. Points shouldnt be awarded for qualifying. One thing that could be done would be to use a GP2 idea of Qualifying, Feature Race, Sprint Race. More points for the Feature Race than the Sprint with the top 8 cars in reverse order. But this would mean shorter race times.
Heads idea was that you started in reverse order of the Championship position so I guess it would get rid of qualifying so its dead on its feet for that reason alone as it would shorten the event to a race only.
Old 13-03-2008, 01:48 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will be overseas until early May, so here's my same predictions for the first 4-5 races until I come back. Cheers,

1. Kimi
2. Hamilton
3. Massa
4. Kovalinen
5. Alonso

FL: Kimi
PP: Kimi
As Yawood
Centro Superior
Closed Thread