Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 23-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807
How anyone can say Bresnans deserves his place his beyond me and even worse call him an all-rounder in just laughable,

Tremlett does not deserve his call-up he has been average this season for a team who finished 3rd bottom in division 2 whose bowling side constantly let us down.

Panesar is a one trick pony.

Omg I have just seen they are taking Jade Dernbach in the performance squad Jesus wept.
First, Tremlett was the best bowler in the division.

Second, when Dernbach was healthy, he was a threat in all the oneday games and especially T20.

A 4day bowler? Maybe not.

A 1 day bowler? Certainly
Old 23-09-2010, 06:25 PM
red and blue army

PalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I see Australia are going to be nicely warmed up with a few tests and odi's against India. I do hope we are better prepared than we were last time although its inevitable we won't be. Well we can't possibly as badly prepared as last time as we wern't prepared at all but a couple of warm up games against their regional sides doesn't really compare with warming up against India.
There could be real pressure on the Aussies this time round as they'll be strung up if they lose whereas its almost expected of us. We do have as good a side as we've had for a long time though, the one weakness in the quicks department and with a fraction of the swing we are used to you can expect our front three bowlers to struggle. We do have the best spinner in Swanny i reckon and that could be crucial and win us matches. if the Aussies ever go behind the pressure will be right on and theres no doubt they are not the force they were before especially in the bowling dept.
Old 29-09-2010, 04:26 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozeagle
Amen to that. Dud, eo.
England squad currently in Germany doing a Buchanan Boot Camp.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 29-09-2010, 04:38 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
England performance programme squad:
Jimmy Adams (Hampshire), Jonny Bairstow (wk, Yorkshire), Danny Briggs (Hampshire), Michael Carberry (Hampshire), Maurice Chambers (Essex), Jade Dernbach (Surrey), Andrew Gale (Yorkshire), James Hildreth (Somerset), Craig Kieswetter (wk, Somerset), Adam Lyth (Yorkshire), Liam Plunkett (Durham), Ajmal Shahzad (Yorkshire), Ben Stokes (Durham), James Taylor (Leicestershire), James Tredwell (Kent), Chris Woakes (Warwickshire)

some good names in there, I like Kies, Lyth, Hildreth, Shahzad, Woakes, Adams and Briggs particularly. A couple of names in there just don't sit right. I've seen Dernbach a lot and have always thought he was shit tbh
Old 29-09-2010, 05:30 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wrong thread...

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 29-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
England performance programme squad:
Jimmy Adams (Hampshire), Jonny Bairstow (wk, Yorkshire), Danny Briggs (Hampshire), Michael Carberry (Hampshire), Maurice Chambers (Essex), Jade Dernbach (Surrey), Andrew Gale (Yorkshire), James Hildreth (Somerset), Craig Kieswetter (wk, Somerset), Adam Lyth (Yorkshire), Liam Plunkett (Durham), Ajmal Shahzad (Yorkshire), Ben Stokes (Durham), James Taylor (Leicestershire), James Tredwell (Kent), Chris Woakes (Warwickshire)

some good names in there, I like Kies, Lyth, Hildreth, Shahzad, Woakes, Adams and Briggs particularly. A couple of names in there just don't sit right. I've seen Dernbach a lot and have always thought he was shit tbh
I saw Ben Stokes play in the U19's and he looked like he had star potential. He seems to have done well for Durham so far, as an up and coming all-rounder.

Jonathan Bairstow has been pretty solid for Yorkshire as well. Certainly could be the next genuine keeper coming along after Davies.
Old 29-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Hold me close ....

YoungDavidEssex is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro
I cant understand why the return ashes are played so soon after the England home ashes, why not play in the winter of 2011?
It's almost the same difference. An Australian Ashes in the winter of 2011/12 would still leave little more than an 18 month gap between series, with the home Ashes probably starting in July 2013. It doesn't help that the Aussie series starts in early southern hemisphere summer whilst the English series starts in late northern hemisphere summer, hence the short 15 month gap. I had heard that they were considering tweaking the timings in order that the Aussie based Ashes doesn't take place just before the World Cup, i.e. moving it back a year.

I should be over for the Adelaide and Perth Tests, with a nice road trip between those cities thrown in. Any BBSers doing those Tests?
Old 10-10-2010, 11:33 AM

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
I note that Dene Hills, batting coach of England for the last couple of years, has signed a contract to do the same for the Aussie team. With a three month exemption as part of the end of his contract this means he becomes available during the Third Test (although realistically...)

After the Troy Cooley fiasco WTF are England doing?
Old 17-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
No mention on here of Jimmy Anderson's ribs.

Tremlett broke a couple of them when they were boxing each other in Germany.

Anderson's bowling style doesn't really fit Australian pitches/conditions. Tremlett's style might.
Old 19-10-2010, 01:53 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Anderson's bowling style doesn't really fit Australian pitches/conditions. Tremlett's style might.
Could be why he punched him.
Is it true someone punched Broad in the mouth and nearly fell in?
Old 19-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll be at the Melbourne test - yay!

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10
Old 07-11-2010, 09:18 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Played one warmup, won one warmup
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim
Old 07-11-2010, 11:17 AM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeo
I'll be at the Melbourne test - yay!
See you there dude
Old 14-11-2010, 12:13 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 15-11-2010, 09:17 AM
The Lizard King

Beckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Ashes 2010: Australia announce 17-man squad

Australia have named a 17-man squad for the Ashes series against England which starts in Brisbane on 25 November.

Young batsmen Callum Ferguson and Usman Khawaja, spinner Xavier Doherty and fast bowler Ryan Harris are in a squad which is bigger than the touring party.

Selectors say it will be reduced to a 12 or 13-man group before the Aussies arrive in Brisbane for the opener.

They are hopeful vice-captain Michael Clarke will be fit despite the recurrence of a back problem.

Tasmanian left-arm spinner Doherty was perhaps the most surprising selection, offering Australia a third slow bowling option after Nathan Hauritz and Steve Smith.

Fast bowlers Doug Bollinger and Harris, along with opening batsman Simon Katich, are included despite recent injuries.

Bollinger and Katich impressed on their returns to grade cricket following respective stomach and thumb complaints.

Khawaja would be Australia's first Test cricketer of Muslim faith if he makes the final line-up.

He was a shock selection ahead of former opener Phil Hughes, who has been told he needs to score more runs to be considered for inclusion.

Andrew Hilditch, chairman of the selectors, said Hughes, who averages 51.25 in seven Tests, was "disappointed".

But he added: "The other side of the coin is we're really happy with our opening partnership and Phil's primarily trying to crack into that spot.

"We would consider him in a middle order position but at the moment we think the two young players from Australia A [Khawaja and Ferguson] we picked are in a bit better form and ready to go."

He said they wanted to look at the next round of domestic Sheffield Shield matches and the Australia A game against England on Wednesday before trimming the squad.

"From a logistical point of view and with these important games yet to be completed, we have named an extended squad of 17 with 10 days before the first Test begins," he said.

Clarke is among the party despite a long-standing back problem which flared up in a match for New South Wales (NSW) which finished on Saturday.

Team physiotherapist Alex Kountouris said: "Michael Clarke experienced back stiffness during the recently completed Sheffield Shield game for New South Wales.

"He is expected to recover in time to join the team in Brisbane on 21 November to prepare for the first Ashes Test match."

But Kountouris said paceman Harris is still suffering from a chronic knee injury which requires ongoing management.

"As such he will not play in the next round of Sheffield Shield games or for Australia A starting on 17 November to allow his knee to fully recover," he said.

"His availability for the first Ashes Test will be determined later this week."
Simon Katich

Katich, 35, who has 54 Test caps and played in the two losing Ashes campaigns in England in 2005 and 2009, was pleased to have been able to prove his fitness.

"It's good to spend time in the middle and score some runs. The hand feels good," he said after hitting 94 for Randwick Petersham at Coogee Oval.

The left-hander has established himself as a key member of Australia's batting line-up since taking on the role of opener during a tour to the West Indies in 2008.

He has not scored a Test hundred since the first Test against England at Cardiff last year, but seven scores of 75 or over since then underline his consistency and he could open with Shane Watson in Brisbane unless he suffers a setback in his recovery.

Australia's selectors have also received encouraging news about Bollinger, who took 1-39 from 12 overs for Fairfield-Liverpool and has produced some good figures in Test cricket this calendar year, with 29 wickets in seven matches. The 29-year-old is yet to face England in a Test match.

Australia could only draw this summer's Test series against Pakistan in England before losing 2-0 in India, and there have been calls for changes to be made.

The men under the most pressure are middle-order batsmen Mike Hussey and Marcus North, plus off-spinner Hauritz.

Hussey has only 112 runs in his past six Test innings, North has been inconsistent and Hauritz has also looked short of form.

But the selectors are taking a cautious approach as they hope Australia can rise to the occasion against an England side who have not won an Ashes series down under since 1986-87.

England, who won the last series at home in 2009, named a 16-man touring party this time.

Australia Test squad: Ricky Ponting (captain), Michael Clarke (vice-captain), Doug Bollinger, Xavier Doherty, Callum Ferguson, Brad Haddin, Ryan Harris, Nathan Hauritz, Mike Hussey, Ben Hilfenhaus, Mitchell Johnson, Simon Katich, Usman Khawaja, Marcus North, Peter Siddle, Steven Smith, Shane Watson
Blackadder: A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn.
Old 15-11-2010, 09:58 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will be in Sydney for the test and will catch the 20-20 and ODI in Melbourne.

Couldn't afford to do any more this time around, I'm basing my trip around where I can get free digs.
Old 15-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Is Xavier Doherty known as Xavo to his team mates? Is it Usmo now as well?
Old 15-11-2010, 10:12 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes pompous, pretentious fukkwito, it is.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:15 AM
The Lizard King

Beckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will run another Ashes competition on here as soon as I know the final squads
Blackadder: A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn.