Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 10-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
If we go on rivalries, here is my team list of hate: Jets, Dolphins, Jets, Colts, Jets, Ravens and the Jets. I just can't muster hate for the Bills.
Shit, forgot the Steelers. Hate them more than the Ravens
Old 10-06-2010, 09:19 AM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi
5 divisions, 4 teams each.

Divisional winner goes through to the play-offs, as well as the three best runners up as wild cards.

And the divisions will be based upon real life friendships and rivalries...
Sounds good, looking forward to this.

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 10-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
It'll be a 20 person draft still, right?

Blimey, I might have to draft properly this year rather than picking favourites.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was just thinking about drafting.

Although last year I gor Roddy White and Ronnie Brown at 32 and 33, there are going to be lots of tough decisions to make. Especially if someone makes any random picks near the top .

Once draft order is decided, will people make a list of players that should fall near them, or a full list of players, or a list of players by position?

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10
Old 10-06-2010, 09:54 AM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
what is the yahoo web address

NFL Keeper League Team: - Hulks CarpyTD's

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 10-06-2010, 09:58 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cowboys, Foreskins, Giants, Pats, Stoolers.

I'm also going to follow te 49ers a bit closer this season and therefore don't like the Seahawks, Tom will know why.

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 10-06-2010, 10:00 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyman
what is the yahoo web address
Google search yahoo fantasy football, it's something like yahoo.fantasyfootball.com

Golf handicap - 11
Old 10-06-2010, 10:11 AM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
Cheers bro

BBS Honours
Old 10-06-2010, 10:16 AM
I am The HULK

Rubbish the site is blocked at work!

BBS Honours
Old 10-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeo
I was just thinking about drafting.

Although last year I gor Roddy White and Ronnie Brown at 32 and 33, there are going to be lots of tough decisions to make. Especially if someone makes any random picks near the top .

Once draft order is decided, will people make a list of players that should fall near them, or a full list of players, or a list of players by position?
Last year, I done a list of players in order by position.

Then I put these players into round order. I think I had 10 RBs, 3 QBs, 3 WRs in my first round last year. And I got 2 of them with picks 13 and 20.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:58 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyman
Rubbish the site is blocked at work!
Once you have signed up at home there is an iPhone app you can use. The draft is the bit you need to be on top of, that's all done by email so you'll be able to do that on your phone fella, you'll just have to have a list of players and check off who has been drafted. Failing that you can get Ben to draft for you but that's no fun.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 10-06-2010, 11:01 AM
I am The HULK

I am sure I can sort it out, cheers mate.

Whats the iphone app called?

BBS Honours
Old 10-06-2010, 11:10 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Search for yahoo fantasy football and it's the second one down, you can buy the full app which allows you to propose/accept/reject trades.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 10-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
Cowboys, Foreskins, Giants, Pats, Stoolers.

I'm also going to follow te 49ers a bit closer this season and therefore don't like the Seahawks, Tom will know why.
I was going to put down 49ers as disliked for the very same reason - woooooo go Seahawks!!!

BBS competitive honours:
Old 10-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

Quote:
Last year, I done a list of players in order by position.

Then I put these players into round order. I think I had 10 RBs, 3 QBs, 3 WRs in my first round last year. And I got 2 of them with picks 13 and 20.
Ok cool that sounds reasonable, really think first 2-3 picks are going to be important this year. Can't afford a bust as the talent pool is spread so thinly.

Fingers crossed I get number 1 pick so I can get Kolb first

BBS competitive honours:
Old 10-06-2010, 11:17 AM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well for the record, my dislikes are 49ers, Rams, Cards and Steelers.

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 10-06-2010, 11:24 AM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm ****ed. None of you like me.

Well, AddiscombeEagle acknowledges me at Lloyds protests and Carshalton
i was trying to keep that quiet.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:26 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeo
Ok cool that sounds reasonable, really think first 2-3 picks are going to be important this year. Can't afford a bust as the talent pool is spread so thinly.

Fingers crossed I get number 1 pick so I can get Kolb first
Woooo go King Kolb!!!! It'll be a fight to get him fella, everyoe knows I like to pick Eagles players. Kolb is on my list!

Golf handicap - 11
Old 10-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiscombeEagle
Bastard
Old 10-06-2010, 02:40 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiscombeEagle

Golf handicap - 11