Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 24-07-2012, 09:14 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have heard that the 2013 TdF will be made up of the best stages over the past 100 years (seeing as it's the 100th race). Some organisation I'm sure. But sounds good if the case.
Old 24-07-2012, 09:17 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake and Eat It
BMC make bikes Gonzo

See i told you it would be something simple

But i do not ride a bike and have not been in the market for a bike so this might explain it, i am not in their target market.

IG Markets are a big sponsor of cycling in the UK i think, and a minor sponsor of the SKY team but not an obvious one.
Old 24-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
See i told you it would be something simple

But i do not ride a bike and have not been in the market for a bike so this might explain it, i am not in their target market.

IG Markets are a big sponsor of cycling in the UK i think, and a minor sponsor of the SKY team but not an obvious one.
It's pretty obvious that their name is across the arses of all sky riders gonz.
Old 24-07-2012, 09:20 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The IG Markets on the lycra shorts remind me of meerkats for some bizarre reason.
Old 24-07-2012, 09:26 PM
No longer a student

StudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I ride a BMC, although I can't say it was a direct result of the team!

Strava profile
Old 24-07-2012, 09:28 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

I must admit to having an HTC phone and I sometimes have some Leakygas, usually after a strong curry ...
Old 24-07-2012, 09:46 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST
It's pretty obvious that their name is across the arses of all sky riders gonz.

Sorry what i meant is IG Markets are like Liquigas and the others that Palastinian mentioned IMO. Not many cycling people likely to use them, am i wrong?

The name is obvious though and i think they are the main sponsor of the Tour of Britain?
Old 25-07-2012, 08:44 AM

luckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tour de france aftermath from Sir Bradleys house
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-07-2012, 09:43 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyoldgladys
Old 25-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
At least they are better than the cows that the stage winners at the Tour de Suisse were given. But I guess a herd of cows would be a little less frightening than a pride of all male lions …

Old 25-07-2012, 10:54 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Quote:
Brilliant. Just brilliant.