Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:17 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I think they'll end up there one day. Some time in the next two years I reckon. But they're in the perfect condition where they can demand what they want, whether it be money or booking. It's win win for them.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 03-09-2018, 12:32 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
All In was a lot of fun.

Could have done without the Amell match - I know he's buddies with Cody and those guys and wrestling Daniels is probably the safest pair of hands going, but I don't care about it whatsoever.

Kenny v Penta was as brilliant as everyone knew it would be. The Janela v Page match was great too.

Marty might be in a spot of bother by all accounts (I won't spoil for those who haven't watched the event) but to be fair his match was very enjoyable so... meh.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:12 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
The obvious return was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Ridiculous, but utterly hilarious.
Old 03-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
The obvious return was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Ridiculous, but utterly hilarious.
Yeah I thought it was great. Legit one of those moments you just go "wresssstlinnnggggg" and get on with it.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:10 PM
Slip it!

Oh, also it is great to see Bandido in the main event. That guy is unreal, my favourite "new" wrestler for sure.

His match against Ishimori in PWG was so, so good. Was grand in Triplemania recently too.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:30 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All In, as everybody predicted, was a great show.

With ROH/NJPW appearing at MSG WrestleMania weekend we could be entering the most interesting seven months in wrestling history.

Vince has been great in the past at keeping a ceiling over other companies through taking talent (UK/ITV most recent rxample) and having NXT appearing in certain cities at certain times, but to stop this uprising at MSG the only thing he can really do is produce a WM that's one for the ages. I'm not surprised there's talk of The Rock, HBK and Undertaker returning.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:28 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Gosh I haven't watched wwe for 2 months got loads to catch up there is not enough time in the day anymore
Old 06-09-2018, 10:30 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
You haven't missed much. Well, on the main roster anyway. Becky's heel-turn-not-really-a-heel-turn has been the only highlight.

All In was fun. The Janela/Page match and it's aftermath probably being the highlights. There were a fair few good matches, but nothing that got me really excited. I think I'm just still burnt out on wrestling in general. Been about 18 months now. An hour of NXT a week is enough for me at the moment. I did watch Slammiversery last week, though. Some of that was pretty good.

Old 06-09-2018, 08:12 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Oh cool. Same here bit burnt out with Wrestling and this summer had so much sports that I just had no time left to watch any wrestling. Mind you for the past 6 months it had been NXT for me first and then Raw and then SD. Oh well roll on Mania
Old 10-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Slip it!

I've been watching the weekly CMLL shows these past few weeks, they put them up for free on youtube. God only knows what's happening for most of it, but there's some fun flippy-lucha goodness involved so it's quite good.

They're having their Mania-type show soon, I'll have a watch of that.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:39 AM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Oh cool. Same here bit burnt out with Wrestling and this summer had so much sports that I just had no time left to watch any wrestling. Mind you for the past 6 months it had been NXT for me first and then Raw and then SD. Oh well roll on Mania
It doesn't help that HBK and Taker make an appearance and are instantly better than anything that's been on
Old 11-09-2018, 09:19 AM
43% Burnt

Them being on makes it worse One's retired and one should be. I have no interest in seeing another match with the even slower than normal old man Taker and boss man in waiting Paul.

Old 11-09-2018, 09:51 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Them being on makes it worse One's retired and one should be. I have no interest in seeing another match with the even slower than normal old man Taker and boss man in waiting Paul.
Wait for HBK vs Taker 3 :Too Old at 'mania next year.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:11 AM
Slip it!

Raw was pants this week, again. Owens' promo was great, but he's my guy so I'm gonna enjoy any screen-time he gets that doesn't involve him being locked in a toilet and made to look a chump. Other than that though, dullsville.

Also, bit the bullet and got a couple tickets to Progress' Wembley show. Used to go to Progress shows all the time, but haven't been since Super Strong Style 16 2017, which is a bit mad. Anyway, I was debating it because I hadn't really caught up on it, but now I have, the card is pretty great and I might as well go. Ticket was only £35 too. Especially excited for Haskins v Riddle and Dunne v Dragunov.
Old 12-09-2018, 07:12 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
I agree

I am a massive Taker fan (on top of Razor Ramon) but I honestly think he is easy it

Him and HBK should stay away from the ring in my opinion
Old 16-09-2018, 07:27 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-09-2018, 09:12 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That vid will be worth a watch later. Ta.

As for last night - did not see that ending coming.
Old 17-09-2018, 09:16 AM
43% Burnt

I read before that he was there. Apparently the crowd shit all over it. Although it sounds like the PPV was alright if you leave off the last two matches.

Old 17-09-2018, 01:18 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
I read before that he was there. Apparently the crowd shit all over it. Although it sounds like the PPV was alright if you leave off the last two matches.
There is no way a HIAC match should have that finish. Stooooooopid.
Old 17-09-2018, 06:32 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you haven't watched HIAC i'd just read spoilers and not bother. I think that's me done with WWE until Smackdown's 1000th episode now. This obsession with making guys from the past look immortal is absolutely tiresome.