Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-10-2018, 03:09 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
They rage quit when only two goals behind? Damn, kids these days got no patience.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 04-10-2018, 03:27 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
They rage quit when only two goals behind? Damn, kids these days got no patience.
He scored from kick off then didn't have the ball...probably why he quit.

It's like us taking the lead away at Man City, then them scoring 3 quick goals
Old 04-10-2018, 03:31 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
You think very highly of yourself, huh? I'd have to give you a game to cut your down to size. But I don't have the game yet. And i'm not very good. And I don't play FUT. And I rage quit if I go three down.

But apart from that, you'd be in trouble. Maybe. Probably not. YEAH.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 05-10-2018, 04:08 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I was playing a bit yesterday. Maybe I need to give it more time but if I am being honest the game to me just doesn't feel realistic. Don't get me wrong PES has its frustrating moments where players run into the opposition or sonething stupid but in FIFA I always feel like controlling players is a chore and this year it's no different. Just feel like everything is so forced.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:12 PM

Leeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeroy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I was playing a bit yesterday. Maybe I need to give it more time but if I am being honest the game to me just doesn't feel realistic. Don't get me wrong PES has its frustrating moments where players run into the opposition or sonething stupid but in FIFA I always feel like controlling players is a chore and this year it's no different. Just feel like everything is so forced.
totally agree, its just so unresponsive still, players feel like they are skating, take an age to get the ball under control or turn..

The presentation is amazing, grapics outstanding, but where it really matters , the gameplay, feels like a chore.

Pes is far more fun to play but has no licenses and awful presentation...

wish they would just buy out Konami and merge the two, would be epic!
Old 05-10-2018, 04:13 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
What is up with the over powered CPU headers? ******* AI scores worldy headers at least once a game.

Ridiculous.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:14 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Actual in play graphics I think PES looks much nicer. And PES seems to have more realistic looking players too despite FIFA having all the licences etc.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:25 AM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pro wins hands down on graphics it’s a lot slicker looking and the gameplay is slicker and less forced you can actually dictate the way you want to play fifa forces you to play a certain way especially online I had intended to sell pro now fifa is out but I’ve had second thoughts now I’ve payed fifa
Old 06-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Werkself

Two FUT teams I have made over the last week or so. I am hoping to make an Inter team at some point but it's going to take a lot of time, patience and graft I think. Looking at the likes of Handanovic, Skriniar, Perisic and Icardi etc they are all going for well over 30k coins each.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-10-2018, 09:27 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Fifa was far better when you could rank your players up based on their performances.

As it currently stands the best Palace team that you can field using Palace players is rated at 177 which puts you at a huge disadvantage if playing Ultimate Team online when your opponents can have as much as a 187 team rating if they have a star studded team and the game is unbalanced before you even get on the pitch.

By comparison on PES My club I have 4 Palace players and have ranked up Max Meyer's skills from a 79 rated player to an 87 rated player.

Yesterday I gave my 83 rated Zaha 15 new skills by using 15 skill coaches on him in training mode.

On one version of Fifa I had a 99 rated Victor Moses probably the only one in the game.

Fifa now needs an online handicap system on Ultimate Team to make opponents more balanced if you choose to play as a lower rated team like Palace are.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:36 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Fifa now needs an online handicap system on Ultimate Team
It does. Team with the far higher ratings becomes slow and sluggish.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:57 AM

CPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Is it just me or do goalkeepers get beaten at the near post with headers every time?
Old 10-10-2018, 03:50 PM
Werkself

Why is it there are cards to swap player positions like RW to RM and so on, but there isn't one for RM - LM and vice versa?

Got Julian Brandt but he is a LM despite being right footed. For my UT would be handy to make him a RM.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:38 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
It does. Team with the far higher ratings becomes slow and sluggish.
Yeah it's has it since the start
Old 11-10-2018, 09:04 AM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How the **** do you defend in this? Been a while since i've played a FIFA and it seems a bit dodgy. Whats the knack?
Old 11-10-2018, 02:17 PM

Ean is living as legends have livedEan is living as legends have livedEan is living as legends have livedEan is living as legends have livedEan is living as legends have livedEan is living as legends have livedEan is living as legends have livedEan is living as legends have livedEan is living as legends have livedEan is living as legends have livedEan is living as legends have lived
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
How the **** do you defend in this? Been a while since i've played a FIFA and it seems a bit dodgy. Whats the knack?
I find the contain button most helpful and not slide tackling too much.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Werkself

What's the chances of them adding in our Third kit in a future update?
Old 12-10-2018, 08:17 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
This is the first Fifa where I've actually noticed that strength of defenders plays a part. Need to knock little fast fellas off the ball, and also try to contain as mentioned.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:18 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I'm slowly getting better at FUT, but some of the teams I'm coming up against in Rivals is pure bonkers to be honest.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:20 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I'm slowly getting better at FUT, but some of the teams I'm coming up against in Rivals is pure bonkers to be honest.
Our BT router has packed up so had no chance to play this week.