Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-10-2018, 01:06 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Now's your chance to learn how to use the search function on the BBS.
Yes thanks I can manage that and surprise surprise another no nothing being proved wrong!
Old 11-10-2018, 01:11 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Now's your chance to learn how to use the search function on the BBS.
We all know you desire to be a mod .... And good luck with that as you would be better than some .... But Kip does not need a sidekick to stand up for him.

Last edited by in-exile; 11-10-2018 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Yes thanks I can manage that and surprise surprise another no nothing being proved wrong!
"Know". Hth

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 11-10-2018, 01:16 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
No view about Ben from me ... Not watched his Video's for more than a few seconds .... But he makes me want to punch him within them few moments .... Not sure why.
Is it his voice?
Old 11-10-2018, 01:19 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Is it his voice?
And the smugness...
Old 11-10-2018, 01:19 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's a yank which means his views on healthcare, abortion and guns are always going to be alien to even conservative Britons.

He has slightly better principles than most of your right wing internet celebs, such as doing the off from Bretbait when they went too far right and not following the Trump cult to a tee, but saying you're better than them is like saying you're the worlds tallest midget.

His videos of 'wrecking the libs' are heavily edited in his favour and tbf I don't begrudge him on that, it's a dirty game. I find it telling that millennial conservatives use Youtube to spread the good word while millennial liberals still seem to be going for the blog approach (huff post/canary ect). I think the former is a more effective way as normals are more likely to stumble across and get hooked to YT vids than rambling blogs.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
"Know". Hth
Yes yes thank you teacher... I was feeding the Yorkie and not paying attention.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:30 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
There's no doubt he's smug but if that were a prerequisite of politics then we'd all want to punch their faces in, regardless of their political persuasion.

It's good to have political differences and debate without childish name calling.

You divs.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:41 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
This whole 'If you call me names you lose the argument and are a nasty bully' stuff is bullshit.

You can argue a point and call someone a **** - especially if they are a ****. Swearing with rhetorical intent is an age old privilege that snowflake alt-right wingers just have to suck up.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:46 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
This whole 'If you call me names you lose the argument and are a nasty bully' stuff is bullshit.

You can argue a point and call someone a **** - especially if they are a ****. Swearing with rhetorical intent is an age old privilege that snowflake alt-right wingers just have to suck up.
You're not wrong.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:59 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post

You divs.

Old 11-10-2018, 02:27 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Why is this trans stuff such a big deal to him?
Old 11-10-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Why is this trans stuff such a big deal to him?
Why is it such a big deal to them?
Old 11-10-2018, 02:40 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why is it such a big deal to them?
Because itís their life perhaps.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
I had heard of this chap but until now, had never heard him speak. Plenty of technique but I'm not struck by any great depths of intellect.

There seems to be a common modus operandi amongst new right celebrity pundits.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Because itís their life perhaps.
We've all got a life to live and for the most part we go about without fuss.

Why can't they?
Old 11-10-2018, 02:54 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:

Why can't they?

Probably basic compassion for other people

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 11-10-2018, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Probably basic compassion for other people
Yep.

And it works both ways.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:01 PM

Afterall, that's the beauty of equality, isn't it?
Old 11-10-2018, 03:06 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:

Why can't they?
You must hate the pride movement