Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-01-2018, 04:16 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
WH had to eat an awful lot of humble pie and put on a new personality almost after the debacle and clown like performances he churned out year after year with the national team, and I believe any reverting to his "I dont know why I'm here" attitude with us and SP and the board would have had his useless fat arse out of here quicker than FdB , and bear in mind there were pub teams kicking lumps out of each other on Hackney Marshes week after week on a Sunday morning that wouldn't have wanted him anywhere near them, his stock had fallen to an all time low, the laughing stock of English and international football, but luckily for us we are reaping the benefit of the "new manager bounce" which brings me on to my second point, I actually think this "new manager bounce" and a steady climb up the table like we've been doing year after year is a piece of piss in all honesty, the names Pulis, BfS and Super Al aren't generally met with warmth and misty eyes when mentioned to fellow Palace fans, in fact the stick,abuse and vitriol that is often given back to fellow supporters when these names are mentioned can be quite venomous, yet they performed escape acts for us in respective seasons, I actually think any Tom,Dick and Harry can do it, Zola, did it, the clown Moyes is doing it, Clement did it, Sherwood did it, The Wally with the Brolly did it, Hughes has done it, the list of fellow footballing clowns is quite large who have done it, and in fact I even think I can do it, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and can we sustain it?
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-01-2018, 05:40 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Are you pissed? Either that or ******* mental.
Mental and a twat of the highest order who constantly belittles The best manager since SSC imo.
Old 13-01-2018, 07:09 AM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
The best manager since SSC imo.

I would agree with this. We have had some very good managers recently (Pulis, Allardyce), but tactically Hodgson is pretty near faultless. He also appears to be able to get every player to play for him too. Let’s hope his health holds out and he doesn’t get frustrated with the way the club does its transfer business!
Old 13-01-2018, 07:31 AM
Omnipotent deity

Lego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
WH had to eat an awful lot of humble pie and put on a new personality almost after the debacle and clown like performances he churned out year after year with the national team, and I believe any reverting to his "I dont know why I'm here" attitude with us and SP and the board would have had his useless fat arse out of here quicker than FdB , and bear in mind there were pub teams kicking lumps out of each other on Hackney Marshes week after week on a Sunday morning that wouldn't have wanted him anywhere near them, his stock had fallen to an all time low, the laughing stock of English and international football, but luckily for us we are reaping the benefit of the "new manager bounce" which brings me on to my second point, I actually think this "new manager bounce" and a steady climb up the table like we've been doing year after year is a piece of piss in all honesty, the names Pulis, BfS and Super Al aren't generally met with warmth and misty eyes when mentioned to fellow Palace fans, in fact the stick,abuse and vitriol that is often given back to fellow supporters when these names are mentioned can be quite venomous, yet they performed escape acts for us in respective seasons, I actually think any Tom,Dick and Harry can do it, Zola, did it, the clown Moyes is doing it, Clement did it, Sherwood did it, The Wally with the Brolly did it, Hughes has done it, the list of fellow footballing clowns is quite large who have done it, and in fact I even think I can do it, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and can we sustain it?
There are two problems with this post:
1. That is all one sentence
2. It's complete bollocks
Old 13-01-2018, 08:44 AM

Isle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Oh bugger I forgot you were here to drag any positivity about Roy down into the mud 😂 Let's hope we get the proof with a nice calm stress free end to the season and we can all then point at you and go NA nan NA nah NA

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Old 13-01-2018, 08:56 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
who asked the debacle question at the pre burnley press conference?
Old 13-01-2018, 09:06 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lego Knight View Post
There are two problems with this post:
1. That is all one sentence
2. It's complete bollocks
Old 13-01-2018, 09:27 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
who asked the debacle question at the pre burnley press conference?
Kylie Tracey.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:35 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You complain about vitriol spiting by palace fans about former managers yet you say all this crap about hodgson. I think you just enjoy being the pantomime villain.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:48 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Kylie Tracey.

And who does he work for ?
Old 13-01-2018, 10:30 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Roy was let down by England players, particularly comedy great Joe Hart. Southgate has not improved the quality of play one bit. Roy has come into Palace and taken an underperforming team and made the best of them. Far better than BFS who did it with loads of money and also produced the worst performance against a poor team I have ever seen (Sunderland). Has Roy refused the advances of this Kylie Tracey and the rants are therefore all in the 'woman/man scorned' department? To try and bring WH into it is a bit low, bit scummish actually
Old 13-01-2018, 11:19 AM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I even forgot to mention Pepe Mel, another bloody good manager, I've always maintained that RH is a clown, always has been , but a likable clown

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 13-01-2018 at 11:25 AM.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:52 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I even forgot to mention Pepe Mel, another bloody good manager, I've always maintained that RH is a clown, always has been , but a likable clown
Surely you can now admit Roy has done a better job than BFS?
Old 13-01-2018, 04:58 PM

Kosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
Surely you can now admit Roy has done a better job than BFS?
Damn right he has.

Roy is the messiah.

Now I'm off to wind up the weed.
Old 13-01-2018, 05:01 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
How the hell has he done this?! A side destroyed for confidence... absolutely taking a shafting from the luck fairy, bottom, goalless and then on a run of injuries the likes of which we’ve never seen.... let’s not forget the refereeing mistakes are not our way either...

We’ve lost 1 in 12 is it? Playing some great stuff and he most consistently good I can remember us in the top flight! The players are fighting until the last second and have nothing but belief in themselves and each other. It’s fantastic

Well done Roy! Superb stuff
Old 13-01-2018, 05:04 PM

kark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hodgson is THE REAL DEAL
Old 13-01-2018, 05:05 PM
Palace Addict

trufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
How the hell has he done this?! A side destroyed for confidence... absolutely taking a shafting from the luck fairy, bottom, goalless and then on a run of injuries the likes of which we’ve never seen.... let’s not forget the refereeing mistakes are not our way either...

We’ve lost 1 in 12 is it? Playing some great stuff and he most consistently good I can remember us in the top flight! The players are fighting until the last second and have nothing but belief in themselves and each other. It’s fantastic

Well done Roy! Superb stuff
Well said. It's nothing short of a footballing miracle.
Old 13-01-2018, 05:06 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
I could get bloody use to this Roy, you beauty.
Old 13-01-2018, 05:07 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kark View Post
Hodgson is THE REAL DEAL
I feel the fanatics owe him a display if this continues.
Old 13-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Who needs subs anyway.

Fantastic what he is getting from this group.